Sensu Bean Option

Best answers
This will probably get put down quite violently, but I was wondering if in v1.3 it could be set so that the saijans get a raise to their power level after eating a sensu bean at low health. But to make it fairer they would have to be under 10 health for a while, or some such condition like that. Maybe even 100 pl for every 5 seconds that they're under 10 health? Just a thought, feel free to crucify me for it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice idea but it would make saiyan characters much stronger and therefore balance it out. Sensu bean horders are bad enough as it is but having them get stronger off it is even worse...

Best answers
Sensu Beans need to be reworked for this to work properly.
Imo all characters (except Buu) should spawn with 1 Sensu Bean.
And there should be NONE on map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be true to the show, but in the show the saiyans were eventually established as the master race, leaving most humans (Tien, Yamcha...) behind in terms of power. In 1.3 we'll see Saiyans getting more trans than the other characters so I think this will unbalance what is on the whole a balanced game. It's a good suggestion but I don't think it would work in ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that the Saiyans should get 1 sensu bean and everyone else should get two, considering that the Saiyans are the most powerful in the game right now. They pick up PL a lot faster than any other character.

Best answers
Ah ok, I wasn't aware of the extra transformations they were getting, so yeah, that would be pretty unfair. Thanks chaps. I also like the thought of everyone spawning with one bean and none being on the map, that would make things a lot more interesting/fair. Perhaps even make it that if you kill the person whilst doing melee you can take their sensu bean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they were to spawn with a bean, does that mean they all get one each life? If so isn't it just pointless if everybody gets a bean, it would be the same if everybody didn't have the bean. In order to make it advantageous to anybody you would have to limit the beans to weaker characters. Say humans get the beans and the rest don't.

Best answers
It wouldn't be pointless really...you still need a short time to eat the bean which leaves you vulnerable (what is it, 1.5 or 2 seconds? could be increased a little more maybe..)
This would also mean longer battles and conserving Sensu beans to use at the right time too..which would be cool. (really hope the team considers this)

Everyone except Buu should have at least one sensu though.(Saiyan's aren't that overpowered, and they did use a fair share of sensu beans) Characters such as Krillin/Ginyu/#18/Tien could possibly have an extra sensu, BUT! only if it helps to balance their weakness out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Nice idea but it would make saiyan characters much stronger and therefore balance it out. Sensu bean horders are bad enough as it is but having them get stronger off it is even worse...
omg dood.. ahha.. he said 100 PL for each hp under 10.... thats barely anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But its still unneccessary additional coding that as you say makes no difference. why bother.

Best answers
Just for a bit of authenticity, and it would help people even the odds against Buu somewhat.

Best answers
Shuyin said:
Sensu Beans need to be reworked for this to work properly.
Imo all characters (except Buu) should spawn with 1 Sensu Bean.
And there should be NONE on map.
simple/balanced... i like ^^

and with the saiyan thing i think u should get a fairly big amount of power .. maybe add .5 to ur power or if thats too big, .3 .... powerlevel really isnt EVERYTHING u kno, plus it'd be fun and true to the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom