sensitive girl

Bolteh2

B
heh, thx

heh, i couldnt work on it last days (even if i had lots of time) so its gonna be for this weekend

dont kill me now

/me runs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/runs after bolt to get him back.

hey man, looks verry nice indeed.
i like this style verry much, this instantly reminds me of the style that was used in the clip of bustah rhymes and mariah carey i think the song was -whatever you want-
that style, i dont think it looked much like it, but it surely reminds me of it...

where the hell did ya learn to draw so quickly?

Bolteh2

B
ive been drawing cartoonlike stuff all my life...

i just tried this as a test on real life drawing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah cool, i like this style make the test a style , this style really looks cool, even dough the hands seem "unfinished" they are stil cool.
again, cool style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you should of fixed the hands and arms a bit.. they look bad to me... and her breast seem flat.. like a O -_-

Best answers
She's cute..... you know for a cartoon.

You should concider professional... then again that just might be me.

Keep it up!

Update: Oh right, I'm new here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job :smile:

ehm, if you sart with the face and move down, than ur the guy whos doing it wrong...

what made you think i start with the face?
my way of working:
- draw a few ideasketches (quick posing)
- after picking out my best ideasketch i start at real size, i sketch the stickfigure (with the pose) add basic shapes as flesh reference
- i add detail to the flash till i get final result like i want it
- scan it and ink it in illustrator
- fix some detail probs in illustrator

if u start drawing the final form without doing these steps, than ur the guy with the wrong sketchingstyle, no offence

but, i do agree with the hands ill change them in my next update, thx
Yea.. Everyone has their own way of drawing. I mostly only draw manga characters, and when I do I start at the eyes because once I finish the head I'd know where the porporations of the body would go..But yes I have started at the shoulders before.. I might just be used to starting at the head.. When I started from the shoulders I couldn't get the porportions of the head correct! Don't know why. I need to try some different ways of drawing.. I haven't drawn in awhile..Wish I had a scanner.. I'd draw some rough sketches and you show you steps of how I draw.. Oh well. Nice work on the girl :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom