sensitive girl

Bolteh2

B

this is a quicky, without any shading, im not gonna talk much cue i have to run now

greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head or neck are disproportionate, but other wise it seems pretty good-other than the fact that she doesnt look too sensative :p

Best answers
damn guy, i like

her head is off size, and her left arm looks a bit funky, but it's really nice guy

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooh, very nice once again bolteh.

And her head does look a little less huge. great job! :)

Best answers
nicely done... the arm still looks a lil funky right around the right wrist, but i'd say that's just your style

Best answers
head is still a lil bit huge. I bet if you finished her hands it would look bettah! :yes:

Retired
Best answers
very nice m8, awesome drawing. but yeah there is something wrong with the head etc. she has a pretty big jawline. but very nicely done no doubt. keep it up :)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
O_O nice man keep up the good work (and the proportions are just right :))

Bolteh2

B
/me kicks judge :p

anyway, i updated it a bit with less fatter look of the lines and a shorter jaw :X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your drawings are a little weird. You have a talent, yes. But when I go at sketching, I usually start with the face then move down. The arms are about the only things that need work. She's still kinda boney in that area.The hands seem a bit long..Other than that it's a nice piece :smile:

Best answers
Nice work, S-Bolt--! I love the way you draw these girls man, just one thing though. She doesn't look so sensitive to me. :laff:

Bolteh2

B
Revitalized Prince said:
Your drawings are a little weird. You have a talent, yes. But when I go at sketching, I usually start with the face then move down. The arms are about the only things that need work. She's still kinda boney in that area.The hands seem a bit long..Other than that it's a nice piece :smile:

ehm, if you sart with the face and move down, than ur the guy whos doing it wrong...

what made you think i start with the face?
my way of working:
- draw a few ideasketches (quick posing)
- after picking out my best ideasketch i start at real size, i sketch the stickfigure (with the pose) add basic shapes as flesh reference
- i add detail to the flash till i get final result like i want it
- scan it and ink it in illustrator
- fix some detail probs in illustrator

if u start drawing the final form without doing these steps, than ur the guy with the wrong sketchingstyle, no offence

but, i do agree with the hands :p ill change them in my next update, thx ;)

Best answers
That looks damn good bolt, the only thing I think looks a little funky is the lips, they look kinda like attached worms :\
Also, around where her hands bend around her body, the fingers dont look quite right, thats it.
I'd say very good draw man, its kickass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom