sensi beans or whatever they are called

Best answers
hehe :fight:

after playing on that one map with the 2 big mountains and the river dividing the good side and the evil side, i actually picked up a sensi bean for the first time, but while i tried to find out which number i had to click to use it, i was killed :(

anyways...where do you find the sensi beans in that stage? i just came to think that maybe some of the people who i have a hard time killing just has a bunch of sensi beans with them. ive always thought that it was impossible to heal unless you were buu, but now i know :laff:

where do you get the beans though? :( i never see them around, and it probably doesnt even make a noise when you pick one up :S they should add some kind of noise when you pick up a sensi bean in 1.2 just a suggestion :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sensu beans are hidden and will remain that way

Best answers
you couldve at least edited your post,bottom right corner of your post

And sensus have a bug which clips them into the ground,but its a good bug :)

And Im not spilling the beans for their locations.

Best answers
Sensus literally litter the riverbed in esf_riverside, just fly in turbo along the floor, you'll pick up plenty of them. And remember, always use them when you're below 10 hp, because they restore your PL to what it was before it started going down. Very cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom