Secondary beam fire

Best answers
Im not sure if this is a good idea or not but here goes..

I've seen on a number of occasions in dbz they go to point blank range and fire a blast right into their enemys face to finish them off. Trunks did it to #18 when he went back to the future, 14th pic down, on the left - http://www.dragonball-paradijs.com/tekenfilm/dbz/179p.php
Also someone else, I cant remember who it was, their enemy gave up and said why don't you join me, and one of the z-fighters went to shake his hand, but moved it into his face and blasted him.

This could be an attack for generic beams secondary fire, it has no splash damage, it can only be used at point blank, has almost no charge time and only works when the enemy is on 10-15 health, but if you get someone, it instantly finishes them off.

I doubt this would work, but its just a suggestion.

Best answers
Ha! I actually never thought about the hp thing. It would be hard to pull off, but I think that would be a good thing. There have been some way better ideas than this for secondary fire, I just thought it would be fun. I liked that idea about quick charging a beam with secondary but with less power, I think that was you reptile, could be wrong tho.

Best answers
could be a nice finisher in 1.2 melee.....

anyway....moving to shake a hand then move hand to face....thats vegeta no doubt about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was vegeta, blasting dodoria to the next dimension :)
and i did suggest the secondary fire, think it would add more strategy into the game, could be wrong tho, maybe after they implement that feature only the strongest attack would be used, i think the strongest attacks should be beams, cause you would have to hold it, and you can ps with it

otherwise the bigbang spamming of 2.0 would come back :) and i´m sure no one would like that to happen again :laff:

Best answers
Reptile said:
when would you know that the guy is at 10/15 hp.
their powerlevel would be scrolling down when their below 10 hp so that indication enough :laff:

this idea has merit but still some1 with 10 hp can last a long time in ESF... :laff:

overall i give you: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom