Screenshot PL 2,000,000,000 + !!!

Best answers
Heheheheh... This is starting to sound like a: My d--- is bigger then your d--- thing.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I for one say it is fake. One the power bar can only show 9 numbers for powerlevel and two, when you get to a pl of 2 billion it just dissappers.

Best answers
You're right, lets stop the "My B------D is bigger than your B------D''
And how do you mean the nummers are not in the center, maybe you need to look better.
And that by 1,000,000,000 it 000,000,000 shows is not correct.
Maybe it is your resolution ( note: screenshot has been resized )

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a good thing i am not a beta tester and dont know anything about the game :\

Best answers
Originally posted by D_6969
HAHA omg... Ok here is why that picture is tottally lame and BS. 1 your pl normally would have only been 1 billion. and 2 it's been edited. The numbers are off center to begin with and not only that. But when you get to 1 billion it doesn't say 1,000,000,000 it says 000,000,000.
How do you mean ''The numbers are off center''

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Why are people bragging about their PL being in the billions? It's nothing new & definatly nothing difficult to get. :S
It does take one thing. Patience. I don't have patience.

Best answers
For me it is only possible with bots, coz if I play on-line and don't have a ping over 600, the game stops after 15 minutes coz there comes a message in upper right of screen: WARNING CONNECTION PROBLEM DETECTED.

So the only things I can do are:
- kill some bots.
- kill my family by LAN. (like it when my brother starts screaming when I Slice em with Disc)

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
This one doesn't tho...
I bet I have the lowest highest power level out there. It's around 12,000,000

I get bored after 20 minutes or so because my lag makes it unplayable.
So true, so true ;/ :\

Best answers
Yep , The lag makes it unplayeble.

I was just playing ESF and killed over 800 of those stupid bots but my PL was 7,000,000 and i was SSJ Vegeta.
That is wierd hu,
It gets ever worse 1 of the bots died 150 times and had a score of -10 and a PL 70,000,000.
Well thats really stupid.

Best answers
About the PL:
it's commendable that anyone has the patience to do that, so to the spammers, we don't need to play the "my d*ck is bigger" game.

About the bots:
darnit when is the friggin ESF team gonna come out w/ some updates, a whole buncha thingz glitch!!!

Best answers
yes well know we can get high powerlevels but unlike just going "yes I can but I cant b bothered" he decided 2 play and do it... its no the powerlevel that is impressive...if u want 2,000,000,000 just leave your half life game running in a bot game....come back after 6 hours and get killed 2 catch up... but the fact is if he was playing for 4 hours straight....that impresses me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that pic is fake... and reply with "just cos i cannot do it" or anything, i dont care:S

Best answers
right the numbers are off to the left too much, and if you zoom in on the pixels you can tell it's been pasted. And I play at Resolution of 1680x1024. I have GeForce 4 Ti buddy. You're just faking it. Don't even have the sense to use an active hex editor to just put your power up that high. Whether you earn it normally or set it there with an editor. It still shows all 0 and after 2 billion it's blank. It being blank has to do with the type of variable that's used to store the PL number. It's probably a Signed onewhich doesn't go very high above 1bil so stop lying and admit that you're a noob with a weight problem. And as for Mr. Satan I applaude your use of the pitchup command..... Not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom