Screenshot PL 2,000,000,000 + !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are people bragging about their PL being in the billions? It's nothing new & definatly nothing difficult to get. :S

Best answers
yeah that is about as cool as making those huge circles and spirles out of the basic beam attack

Best answers
And if you read other forums, you will see that lots of people want to see a PL over 1,000,000,000 and I did it. :devgrin:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one doesn't tho...
I bet I have the lowest highest power level out there. It's around 12,000,000

I get bored after 20 minutes or so because my lag makes it unplayable.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta dont double post

The edit button is there for a reason

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reaching a pl over 2 billion isn't that hard i recently did it too.Thing is the pl bar should also view pl over 1 billion because ,well it doesn't.Me and a pall of mine play this game mostly one complete afternoon remaining in one level.And it's pretty annoying when you can't read someones pl or your own when you reach these super mega ultra extreme pl's.

Best answers
LOL, No offense but that is the most pittifull spent 4 hours ive ever seen in my life. You fought bots which dont take no skill at all, and you are all happy about that pl, anyone could do that even a begginer. Do it against players on a server, gaurantee you wont even come close buddy.

Best answers
I've had that kind of levels often enough but i never saw it on my energy pile it gave something stupid strange number BTW my highest was so high that even scouter gave an error i proberly surpassed the 100 billion

Best answers
Sorry for having 56k Modem

So i have no good connection on servers. exept for jolt.co.uk
but that is mostly full.

Best answers
HAHA omg... Ok here is why that picture is tottally lame and BS. 1 your pl normally would have only been 1 billion. and 2 it's been edited. The numbers are off center to begin with and not only that. But when you get to 1 billion it doesn't say 1,000,000,000 it says 000,000,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom