Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the third person view

• It's fine how it is right now.

• Total voters
Best answers
[Read everything carfeully before you post/vote and be honest]

Ok if this has been suggested before sorry.

I think when you shoot a beam or whatever, when you move the mouse, your screen shouldn't turn or move if you hold a botten, say Ctrl since there is no crouch. This way it gives you more control of your beam. This would make turning your beams a lot easier.

Another idea which has been mentioned many times is just to put a small screen on the top which shows a first person view of riding the beam.

In the series they had full controll of their beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try the search button cuz they've already answered the second one i think
it was something about spammers just hiding and firing a super charged beam to go after ppl that hey can c on their scouter

Best answers
which can still perfectly be done with the camera change, so that doesnt count. Its as good an idea as any. Besides I find writing in the sky is very hard with the camera change. Still doable. I like to taunt players I particularly hate by writing about them in the sky with the beam trails. Anyway, why not? If it doesnt change anything major. Still I think ctrl is too important a key to assign for such a small thing. Id rather be able to quickly teleport Straight down, all thanks to ctrl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it would be cheap and would make no sence what so ever when in dbz did goku shoot a kamehameha from a corner and guide it to a person

it would change esf too much cause beams now are more like line of sight weapons which makes them less spammable and easyer to counter

not to mention would be a ***** and a half to code

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom