scouter idea

Best answers
I think with the scouter when somebody is coming for you to hit you or shooting a beam the scouter should blink red or somethin like that, also I think the scouter should tell if there above you or below you, like if there above you the dot becomes yellow and bellow green or somethin like that I dunno

Just a suggestion lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scouter's main function is to tell you the general direction of another player and to locate dragonballs. Having the scouter do too much isn't worth it. Because if you know their general location, then you can easily just look up or down

Best answers
Yeah and besides if the scouter would flash and stuff it would annoy the player (that i think =) )

Best answers
I think part of the skill in the game is being able to handle things as they come up at you, so I don't think the beam warning would be a good idea... But I like the idea of knowing the vertical position of a person, which I think should be characterized by upward pointing triangles and downward pointing triangles, rather than colors.....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when a friend and i first plaied ESF we didn't know about the scouter and it seamd more fun to me than useing it you have to be more koncentrated in what you're doing and where you will se the enemy

Best answers
i reakon a good idea would be to have an option to have it more like the show
maybe just arrows pointing in the genral direction of the people and those arrows flash when they power up just like in the show
it would be hard to do and its hard to explain what im thinking but in my mind it would be cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom