scatter shot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi, so i was thinking...if u have played budokai for any system..... and u have used the hellzone grenade for piccolo(same thing as scatter shot in esf) if u watch the scatter shot,he shoots about 10 of them right around your opponent and then they stop in place....then he says, "COMBONATION!!" and moves his arms together and they all go at ur target....

so i wsa thinking that u in esf after u shoot the 7 scatter shots u should be able to make them stop in place....say u hold click and shoot all 7...then the first time u right click, they should stop in place and sit there like kami torps, the second time that u right click they should all go to the desired spot....

so...whatcha think?

Best answers
Yea it have defiently been suggested before, but i think its a good idea.. caus right now scratter shot suck IMO. would be a nice add i think..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've to agree with Pain ... it has been definitly suggested before ... but disagreed

- if you stop them, they suck performance of every player during the whole time
- you can't shoot more then 8 shots ...
- during they're not moving, Piccolo could shoot the next 8 ones
- once controlled you can shoot next 8 shots

comparing:
current: you shoot 8 shots ... control them towards the enemy ... he dodges ... during the traveltime of your first 8 shots you can shoot another 8 ... and control them again

yours: you shoot 8 shots ... stop them ... wait til enemy "idles around" ... wait ... wait ... wait ... then you shoot them

what's the point of shooting 8 in one try instead of 16 in 2 tries ???

[size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um no....ok u can shoot 16 faster than shooting 8 and making them stop but atleast with the 8 the stop u can shoot them where ever u want ezer....witht the 8 that keep moving u only have a certain amount of time to shoot htem till they hit the wall.....lame and if piccolo can control where they go u dont think he can make them stop? that doesnt make sense

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's think logically.
Let's say you shoot 3, then you press right/left click. They stop in place. Now, you shoot another 3, what happens when you press the button to stop them?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a horrible idea I hate to say. It sounds ok, but think about it realistically; how often do kame torpedos hit their target head on? The reason kame torpedos are ok is because they do such ridiculous damage to players. Scattershots are weak and worthless individually, and they have no blast radius, so if you try to use them to form a shield around you nobody will care, and if you fire them at somebody they could very easily either press block, step out of the way, or just take them all without loosing too much health. Scattershots need to be streamed to make them effective.

Best answers
but its a good sugestion tho, even if it has been said before it would be good just to refresh other admins minds n so on to maybe think this idea threw.. so good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well maybe lets change around wut he said.. u shoot with the left button, press the secondary fire to stop them, then u click the left button to move to the player... but u can't shoot until all the ki balls have been gone.. now if u stop them in place and switch to a different attack, they would just blow in place

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That works, but now we have the problem in Sonic Boyster's post :p
Quite actually, Kame torpedos are somewhat more useful. They actually have a weak following ability, like krillins scatter beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u charge kami torps but not scatter shots =O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom