Scatter shot going no where

Best answers
Well for piccolo's scatter shot:

1. you aim your scatter shot behind your opponent
2. You call your shots to attack your opponent infront of you, so the shots come from behind where he is not blocking
3. if the enemy moves from his spot the shots still go to that location moving back and forth trying to hit the thin air :/

If you play piccolo alot and try it out on the bots you will know what it looks like

Best answers
It happens to me,but eventually someone will fly into them while swooping,but thats just specualtion

but not really a high-priority bug because it doesn't crash servers,and its fun to watch people go WTF when they bump into jumping kiblasts of annoyances

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I think it's kinda funny, especially when you get about 10 just going back and forth.

Best answers
WEll i think it should be changed.. i like more if they would 'stick ' like the kame torps , and then u can target the player and let it hit him/her.

with sick i mean : you shoot them al around, they 'stick' around the targetted player, then you 'fire' them off.

such as piccolo uses them vs A 17 (?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's normal ... that's no bug

no ... that's would be too easy to hit anyone with scattershot ... it's good as it is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its mad hard to hit with scatter shot unless the person is not moving at all, i think some type of homing device should be put on them, like krillens scatter beam, it will track u but its avoidable

Best answers
When did scattershot have a homing device? lol what are you thinking of Satan?

Best answers
Originally posted by lost
WEll i think it should be changed.. i like more if they would 'stick ' like the kame torps , and then u can target the player and let it hit him/her.

with sick i mean : you shoot them al around, they 'stick' around the targetted player, then you 'fire' them off.

such as piccolo uses them vs A 17 (?)
I totally agree, like Lost said, he uses it like that against 17 too, and the way it is now you have to break your opponents spine and thus paralyze him before doing this move, because moving 1 inch will make the attack miss.. :S
The blasts would keep hovering around the player, coming in 1 by 1 creating an orb shaped net of bolts around the player and close in on him when secondary fire is pushed, exactly like in the series...

And about it getting to easy to hit someone, that would kinda be like piccolo's more powerfull move and cost a lot of energy to charge.
You could even make it so that you could teleport your way out of it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo has already enough power ... SBC is godlike and eyebeam is good, too
I think the scattershot is good now ... maybe they should add a second time homing-click ... but I don't know ...
if you suggest more, I've to move this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom