SBC bug

Best answers
i have this happen only a few times....i will be playin against bots(this only happens with picolo and cell) and they will shoot an SBC and it will just stay there in teh middle of the map, or wherever, i can fly thru and everything and get no damage. and sum times they can fire like 2 at a time...WHAT IS GOING ONNNNN!!!!

BTW: the search thing wont work for me, i type sumthing then the page auto-refreshes(i dint hit enter or even finish the word) and i try to search again and OBVIOUSLY it says "admin has set this to be used only every 60 secs", so plz dont flame me if this is already up, i have short attention span so in 60s i could forget so i cant wait that long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheeeeeeee said:
YOU ARE A ****ING MORON PLEASE KILL YOURSELF NOW
read the AUP of this forum again ... otherwise you won't have future here

ontopic:
M-Eclipse
-it's supposed to stay in map until the projectile (head) touches a player or the map (same every attack with a trail)
- the trail isn't supposed to hurt, stop or stun anyone (just the head) (same every attack with a trail)
- since SBC isn't attached you can immediatly after shooting it fly away and charge/ shoot the next attack (same with some attacks)

so everything works as it should ... I won't close it yet, becuase there may be other things left

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheeeeeeee said:
YOU ARE A ****ING MORON PLEASE KILL YOURSELF NOW
and enjoy a warning for that flaming

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep, its not how the SBC works. This is his problem.

Player fires SBC at Player2.
Player2 teleports away just as the SBC hits him.
SBC stays STILL for the rest of the game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at weees name*
*looks at postcount*
*looks at the fact the post is a flame*

I'm not meaning to sound like a mod here, but wee has to have a multiple account. Just look at the date on the post. Now look at the date he signed up. He made that account to flame somone so his real account doesn't get a warning... I'm thinking a mod should maybe check his ip or somthing to see if another user has the same ip?

ontopic: I think he's actually talking about a real bug, not about how the sbcs tail doesn't damage you. It never happened to me with the sbc, but somtimes when I block generic beams they just stay there on the map. You can't get rid of them either as running into it doesn't blow it up. That may not be the same exact thing he's talking about though...

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hybrid said:
*looks at weees name*
*looks at postcount*
*looks at the fact the post is a flame*

I'm not meaning to sound like a mod here, but wee has to have a multiple account. Just look at the date on the post. Now look at the date he signed up. He made that account to flame somone so his real account doesn't get a warning... I'm thinking a mod should maybe check his ip or somthing to see if another user has the same ip?

ontopic: I think he's actually talking about a real bug, not about how the sbcs tail doesn't damage you. It never happened to me with the sbc, but somtimes when I block generic beams they just stay there on the map. You can't get rid of them either as running into it doesn't blow it up. That may not be the same exact thing he's talking about though...
word to that ~

Best answers
i agree with you hybrid i think you are right i pmed optimus prime about that post and user name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom