Saw Kingdom of Heaven *spoliers*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw the movie on mothers day(mom's choice) and it was freaking cool. Orlando Bloom did a good job, he didn't talk much. He was the strong silent type who said all the meaningful crap. The battle scenes were awesome but I have to say, the used fake blood and CG blood which sucks imo. In this movie you can totally tell which is CG and which isn't. The blood is WAY too shinny and a darker red then any blood I have seen. I guess they are starting to use it more in battle scenes to save money? I really don't know. One thing that pissed me off....
*spolier*
They killed the coolest guy off in the first 15 minutes. If you have seen the movie you know who i am talking about. He was the giant German Dude who pwned the crap out of everyone. He gets shot in the neck and you think "Damn, there goes a good character" but he gets up and starts hacking guys to pieces with his hand axe and short sword. He took down 5 other guys before he got shot in the stomach 3 times. Then all he did was go on his knees, tilt his head back and had his eye's roll in the back of his head. This guy was a freaking beast.

Funniest thing I saw, they killed the only black character off in the first 15 minutes. He died even before the German guy did. Kinda defeated the purpose of having it PC.... oh well.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was pretty good. Horribly inaccurate, history-wise.. but it's just entertainment.

Best answers
I have no interest in seeing ANOTHER movie riding on Troy's coat tails.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fail to see how the Crusades have anything to do with Ancient Greece..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were swords and horses in both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom