saving power

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay, i can't play ESF anyomore.. but hey, doesn't mean i can't bug you guys with one of my idea's.

Okay here goes, i once saw that gohan ssj, in the hyperbolic time *after vegetas final flash* was just standing there, and then WOOOSSH!!! a huge beam that caused quite a big explosion.... but he didn't power up...

So my idea is, to create the option, to store some energy, for later..... like a second function.... for kamehameha.. final flash... or specialbeam cannon... you name it..

Lets say that it takes allot of energy to do this, because else its not fair, so when the bar is full, you can just shoot the beam instantly, wich could be handy.

now, the bar, is just the charg bar, only it gets another colour when you do this...

so what ya say? *it sux0rs!!* <---- please other replies then this okay? :fight:

Best answers
I think it has relative merit.

It'd make for some interesting throws if nothing else...You'd have to charge the blast, then power up, then go to throw them....they go flying, you blow them into small bits.

dor

Best answers
you mean that ican charging abeam and then continue fighting and whan i want ican come back to the attack and fire instantly igot you right ..?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means that you can prepare energy for doing the beams, would be nice but NOT after throws. That would make it the n00bies ultimate weapon.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Avenger. If this move is included it will be spammed in combination with throws.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
e means that you can prepare energy for doing the beams, would be nice but NOT after throws. That would make it the n00bies ultimate weapon.
yes, thats what i mean, the idea is not perfect yet, but this makes it better, yes... it the energy you stored should go away after you throwed... else its unfair..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I can picture it now.. Final flash after a simple throw.. But otherwise it sounds good, keep up tah cool ideahs!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think instant beams would be bad no matter how you used them unless they were severely reduced in power. Those beams move faster than you think, and if you can instantly deploy one at full power you can kill anyone you want to (assuming you are smart enough to use it when the opponent isn't far away from you and at full ki and is watching you). Going off and hiding to store up energy isn't going to make the game any faster either.

Instant beams or near-instant beams are workable, but only if they take a severe hit in the damage department, at least 60% or more.

Best answers
Prehaps something along the lines of reduction by time?

Eg :

I charge a full KHH. it lasts 10 seconds before it's completely expired...every second reduces 10% of it's total damage output....basically semi neutralizing it's ability to be throw spammed because you'd need to recharge your energy (1-2 seconds), engage your target and throw them..(probably about 5) then you're left with 30% of the damage of the KHH...

That's assuming you get it all done in short order.

SO what's the use of using the energy storage? If you get slammed by a simple melee hit and they're on a predictable course, you don't lose your blast..just some of it's power. They hit you for the 1-2-genball attack, you fire off your blast at them..if they don't move then they are going to be in a world of pain.

Personally I believe this would put some into the Ki management kind of mindset..you want to be relatively high in your ki bar so if things go bad you can tele away.

Best answers
oh so ure saying u can charge the move up and use it later like i charge my khh up then save it and i swtich to melee kock em back then stiwch to kameha and fire like that

Best answers
Hmm... Not bad not bad... But I think the creators of esf wouldn't add this - and if they do it will take a long time... Nice idea tho...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres a thing. Maybe after throws have the person with the charged beam attack have to wait around 3-5 seconds before being able to unleash the attack. That would take care of the throw-shooting idea.

Best answers
A post-throw fatigue. I like it. That will prevent people from tripletele hitting people who are thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom