Sasuke Head (Yea, I know, too many)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-, hair is still bad, the side is ok, but the back of the hair is SO wrong

see? u got it sticking out to the left (right, depends on how u view it) but it must be sticking out down, if u know what i mean, and his clothes could use some work too

Best answers
I understand what you're saying about the hair, I have tons of references on the hair alone.

Though, I have some that point to the left, some point to the right, some that just straight back. And considering most of the pictures that have them going off into a single direction, are at points in which the animator of the anime was just slacking off, or doing one horrible job.
So, in the end, its all in which reference you use, because in essence, any of those three ways of doing the hair is correct.

And, specifically what needs fixing on the clothes? I can't fix it if I don't know whats broken.

Best answers
mystic shadow...
hes doing saskue in the black siut...><
not sakues in the ref u gave..

Best answers
Well, the entire body is finished, now its subjected to an enormous amount of tweaking, then it will be left to collect cyber-dust on my hard drive ^^;

-Black Suited Sasuke-
Polycount : 2776

Best answers
EH....Sasuke doesnt have boots and his legs are to thick and the hands are to thin.
Also his whole body is just to long and to thick.
Sasuke is a skinny kid.

Best answers
Yea, right now I'm in the midst of redoing alot of parts, mostly the things you just said :D

For the most part, its going lower poly now, since now I got the entire body done, its easier for me to go back and change it (since the tedious work is done..)

Welp, I'm done for the most part :eek:
I've reduced the polycount down to 2170, knocking off nearly 600 poly's
Anywhere, heres the pics

Best answers
saskue
is pregnant

AGAIN
dude
saskue has a flat chest
fix it
it just dont look right
and the shorts should be longer

Best answers
Well, I have messed around with it, after I did that one

Here are some pics

Polycount is still the same

Also, when/if I get the model done, would anyone like to throw it into esf? Slap on a skin(ofcourse...you gotta mesh it because I'll be damned if I know how, or care to learn =/) and throw on some animations, just pm me.

Best answers
Doesnt look bad at all ^_^
GJ, But it seems like you slide poly's into each other sometimes.
Thats not really good.
*looks at collor from first smoothshaded pic*

Best answers
Ahhh, that, its just ms3d being wierd.
Really, if I were to remove a collar, it would, well, as if it wasn't there I guess o_O
All the collar is on the model is just 1 layer of polies coming out from the pre-existing vertices around it....Yea, I think I lost you, all in all no poly's there are intersecting, overlapping, its just some area's on itjust clip with nothing o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom