SaiyanPrideXIX's Music Pack Sample

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey everyone. I just got done uploading this mp3 clip last night to my personal webspace. I was originally going to show a friend but I decided to give everyone a taste of what the hell I've been up to.

The following song clip is part of an unfinished track called "Desperate Minute." I'm debating whether adding my guitar work to this will hurt it or help it; as it is now, you can save it and throw it on ESF so see how it plays ingame. Personally, I think it's a nice pace for the current gameplay.

Regardless, just about all of the tracks will more than likely have guitar solos, if not guitar-based parts. I also thought I should let everyone know that my bassist Chris (known on these forums as "Unknown-Sayian") is helping me out on this project, so we're moving along pretty quickly with the synth parts. Another song, called "The Unleashing" is actually almost done, and two other songs, "A Terrible Power" and "Bid For Power" (it's a working title, dont' flame us!!) are pretty much finished as well. I'm working on a lot of special stuff, including a possible ESF Theme Song, and a remix of a certain green fellow who is obsessed with perfection's music. Hehe. I've also got plans for a song dedicated to Buu, called "Child-Like Monster," that is in the works.

And of course, I will be pumping out as many songs as I can in general, so that we can have as much variety as possible when (and if) people decide to actually use my music.

The following might seem kind of pale on it's own, but Desperate Minute is somewhat inspired by DragonBall Z's background music which we here often enough. Personally I feel it went pretty well with the pace of my gameplay; so everyone, feel free to try it out and give their opinions to me.

Well...here it is, everyone. The first half of "Desperate Minute."

http://home.comcast.net/~rockerforcexv/ESF_DesperateMinute.mp3

Best answers
sounds great. for some strange reason i wanted to play castlevina :0 on a side note the clip was a little to long tho

Best answers
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!
Its got the DBZ sound alright.......

Yea put out some new music man, I'll listen to it for sure.

Best answers
for sure, not bad man. i lik eit pretty much although it is not my kind of music it sound pretty good. Nice pace to it, but try to get the techno things out, or atleast on my part!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...keep in mind, it seems best if you listen to it from ingame. Hehe. and Lamm--don't worry, Metallica is my favorite band and there'll be plenty of guitar action to enjoy once everything is all said and done. Hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo yes, sounds very nice. Very tense and upbeat. With the addition of a guitar and other sounds, things can only get better. Nice work :smile:

(lol, it starts to build up at the end and just turns off....kinda made me laugh)

Best answers
I like it , and I get that I wanna play castlevina feeling too. Please do finish it I look forward to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good, I would definately use your songs if they are all as good as this. But I do think the addition of a guitar to this song would make it sound much better. But still, very good.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh hell yea dude! that is pretty badass sounding! I love it!

Best answers
its sweet, got a nice beat to it. but i will stick with my AC/DC music in game :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is more of misc than esf chat

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it quite a bit.
I suggest trying the guitar idea and seeing how it pans out. Not too much guitar though. Maybe a bit of intermitent hard guitar.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Hib moved my thread (rightfully so) but I doubt anyone's going to see much of it anymore.

Intermittent guitar is probably what I'll do, except I might actually put a guitar solo in a lot of the songs. Other than that, the guitar will probably be sparse, at least in this track.

I'm glad to see people like it. has anyone by any chance tried it in game?

Best answers
i tried it in the game, it rocks! too bad i don't have more music like this :(

by all means, finish it! WITH guitar of course :D

Best answers
Hey guys, I've been working with pride on these songs (although desperate minute is all his) and all of them are coming out really good. I've just finished what will be the ESF theme(mutually agreed on) and I've also been working on a song for everyones favorite bald man.(no not roshi...) and I hope to have it done by the middle of this week.

I've also been working on a remix of rock the dragon. I was thinking of putting game sound fx in it. I was also thinking of putting some of my vegeta voice in it. Pride says I do a mean impression...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom