Saiyaman's Sigs

Best answers
i always just start with whatever color bg i want, take a brush, put my initials(DV) in a diff color then dupe the layer put effects on both blend them and do random effects

stop looking at me like that! it works!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you cut the pics very perfect cuts.I like the SSJ4 Goku I like that thing of "Do you think im pisst off?" well I do think he is pisst of very nice good job,just work on your backgrounds.

Best answers
to tell you the truth, i din't do a good job cutting, i am just good at covering things up, and i am satisfied with my bg, could be better though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.... Its the BEST by FAR.... What did you use to make that ? :fight: Flash? :p... I can make a better one... :devgrin:.... but now I got my crappy computer reformated... :cry: No more Flash ...

Best answers
i used photoshop, i have a damn steady hand and have gottone quite skilled w/ imageReady

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL i was joking when i said it was his best, even though its good, and you do know you can hold shift to draw staright

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your backroungs are getting better, but i still see that funky looking clouds thing you did on your first sig, thats a good font though 8/10

Best answers
on a more realistic note....2/10

all the elements of the sig dont blend at all.

-vegeta...fine
-Bg...rainbow looking....it doesnt work witht the image
-typography. decent placement but i mean the font is good but UG its so plainly placed and no effort made to blend it with the BG (and that doesnt mean using diff blend modes neccesarily)

Best answers
roshis not tryin to mean he gave good comments and critisiscm(too lazy to check spelling)

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
made a new one, crits please

well, personally I don't like the solarize effect you used. It makes it look kinda boxy. Maybe if you would have done a few effects to make it look more triangular or somethin, but it looks boxy.

Best answers
i am not offended in any way, crits make it easyier for the next pic to be better

look where i started and look where i am now, that is from people like roshi who give some hardcore crits

edit:
don't think i used solarize, i did it late at night on a caffeine high, *yeah, caffeine . . .*, so i don't really remember much, maybe i did

Best answers
sorry for the double post, had to move it up again

made this for some kid that wanted a sig, he didn't give me specs, so i did it on a whim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom