Saiyajin...senzu beans

Best answers
i suggest what if when goku, vegeta, trunks, gohan or cell use a bean at about less than 10 health they gain a small amount of ki maybe an amount of 10k it would make the game be more like the show how if they recover from near death they gain more power......there will be spammers but its only an idea :rolleyes:

anyway everyone give your crits :]

Best answers
True... But I guess most people would say that it would unbalance the game.
Nice idea though. But as for Krillin, Piccolo and Frieza it would be a little unfair.
They gain nothing from it. Buu cant use senzu.

Best answers
well if it were to be if they were on the brink of death ie (1 hp!) then i think it would be balanced... how many times have yo been reduced to 1 hp and still have a bean spare to use?

not many im sure...

i give the idea: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

but 10 hp is way to high... 1 hp is more realistic :laff:

Best answers
1-3 hp so you xan use once in while.
like the overall idea, but needs the good old "team touch".

Best answers
And even, come on man 10ki man o man you gonna kick ass with 10 more ki.

Best answers
SSJNEO said:
And even, come on man 10ki man o man you gonna kick ass with 10 more ki.
he said 10k (10,000) not 10 ki!

O_O

ROFL

:laff:

Best answers
Well...could be put in with no problems i think.
I mean come on what is 10k (10.000)....that's nothing..i think you gain much more with one punch on an enemy. Perhaps 100k would be nice :) (getting close to unbalanced though). But anyway from 1-10 or 1-5 hp with a gain of 10k for saiyans seems ok to me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys are confusing KI with PL
KI is the blue bar
PL are the numbers in the bar, they dont have anything to do with the ki, but were in the same bar to keep the HUD a little smaller

Best answers
yeah true we did get a bit mixed up but still we managed to convey our ideas through even if we did get ki and pl mixed >_<

Best answers
100,000 pl just for a senzu bean?! are you crazy!?!?
that is surely unbalanced to the max.
also, you dont gain 100,000 pl from a single punch, more about 100 pl, 100,000 for a single punch will be way insane for about everybody.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assaf its better to read the whole thread and post afterwards instead of reading a little and repleying with sence that dont make sence,

wasnt that good sence?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad idea, and it's been suggested over and over. Saiyans have the most powerful transformations. That 10k translates into 20k extra over non-saiyans after transformation, and it'd stack up. Even more reason for people to get sensu beans. Besides, beans are less common in 1.2 from what I've seen.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But think about what Magmus said. How many times do you have 1hp with a sensu bean to spare? It would be extremely rare in that occasion, so i think that its an O.K. suggestion.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sensu beans are a big rarity in 1.1, and I'm pretty sure they're even more rare in 1.2. Plus for just the saiyans gaining that much extra PL from one sensu bean when having less than 5% health, is kinda much. If this were to be incorporated into ESF (Keeping in mind, playing a map with 1 or more sensu bean bags), the PL difference between all saiyan players, and other class players, would be extremely high in long games. So, bad idea.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like this idea.

But don't get me wrong, this isn't why I posted.

You guys are saying that 10,000 powerlevel would be "unbalanced."

Are you drunk?

Buu's donuts give 100,000, and you can easily spam them over and over.
I can get to a powerlevel of about 10,000,000 in 20 minutes in an average server, using Buu.

But, yeah. 10,000 powerlevel, only attainable while at 1-10 health, plus you'd have to damage yourself slowly while being vulnerable to other enemies attacks, WITH a limited supply of sensu beans!

Yeah. "Unbalanced." Right.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Plus, when the server average is like 10 mil and up, you do get like 10,000 per hit, and at 500 mil average, it is around 100,000 ki per hit, so in the long run it couldnt be that unfair.

Best answers
In series, there were a legend:) that a saiyan "DOUBLES" his power while gaining health after fight, it would be great fun but only for example if new type of the game was implemented: "Only Saiyan Mode":D It would be very unfair to others, but also like SailorAlea says Buu with his donuts is "little" unfair too! Though I think it would be good idea, if power level double:) or at least gain about 10-20% of what he have now, not gaining 10,000! 10,000 is much too less later in game, and on very beggining it could make saiyans better start! % would be better that concrete number;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom