• Sailor Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboy Bebop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This poll's for you Boyster. I'm just curious as to what the general concensus is, you filthy blasphemer!!!

VOTE WHICH IS BETTER!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You click "add a poll" when you make the topic.

And I have not seen sailer moon so meh

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never seen bepop
but I did see the dutch version of sailor moon on some kids network
animations are good
but the story is weak lame and bad
only for sick perverts who like seeing teaser girls

ohh and little kids love it for some reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sailor Moon was decent, but Bepop is much better.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this some sort of joke? If so, it isn't funny :rolleyes:

Bebop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh not at all. You see a certain resident moderator has a certain ridiculous notion regarding the comparison of two animes... ^_^ \/

Best answers
Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched, I was about 12. I thought it was cool, but then again, I'm weird like that.
I chose Sailor Moon, not because it was better, but because its a classic anime, for me at least.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cowboy Bebop, of course. Hito, why on earth would you ever consider Sailor Moon to be a higher quality anime than Cowboy Bebop?

...and now that Hitokiri is steamed I'll give you my major analysis.

Cowboy Bebop is a great anime, and so is Sailor Moon, but for very different reasons. Cowboy Bebop has style, quality animation, and great dialog, whereas Sailor Moon has some great drama, a good love story or two, and shelf life. Sailor Moon has about 8 times as many episodes as Cowboy Bebop, and while not everybody is a huge fan of Sailor Moon, it really does help to have that much story going for you. SM just has more to offer to those people who get addicted to it than Cowboy Bebep.

There are also the holes in Cowboy Bebop... I'm going to bring up a couple of things now that are spoilers, so don't read on if you don't want to lose that first-time magic (if you haven't seen Cowboy Bebop). [These are some serious spoilers people, do NOT read if you want to watch Cowboy Bebop all the way through.]

What happened to Ein and Ed after they left the Bebop in search for Ed's father? Actually, what the hell was the story behind her relationship with her father? Was there any story aside from the fact that he forgot her at a daycare because he's obviously a jerk. And what about Ein? What was his story? He was just some intelligent dog that was going to get sold at the beginning, and had no other purpose?

How about Faye's background? From what we can tell she used to go to high school. Wow. And she was in space when something happened to her ship and she was frozen as a result. Exciting. What happened? Where are her parents? We can assume dead, but can we really know? No. Why is that? Did they just run out of time for the series? Run out of funding?

Spike finally finds the woman he was searching for the entire series and she dies within what, an hour? Two hours? How anticlimactic! It should have been depressing, and it almost was, but it was too sudden and tasteless to move me very much. Same goes for Ed leaving and for Faye deciding that she had no place to return to. It was all too sudden and rushed to be as moving as it could have been had they worked on it longer, or pulled out a third season.

Lastly there was the ending. What happened to the syndicate? The Bebop? Why did Jet act the way he did about Spike at all on those last couple of episodes? Why did Faye turn around and start caring about him? Did Ed ever find her father?

Now I'm not saying those last few episodes weren't dramatic, because they were, but they have nothing on the real dramas out there, and Sailor Moon isn't an exception. Heh, to be honest though, I don't believe that Sailor Moon was really a better anime than Cowboy Bebop, I just think it had a few qualities that were stronger the same represented in Bebop. Cowboy Bebop was a great show, it just has a few holes, and it was too short for its own good.

Best answers
Cowboy Bebop offcoarse. The last 4 episodes where rated as the best anime ever made :laff: . So no contest

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Bebop by FAAAAAAAR over sailor moon.
That's what I was gonna say! Anyways, I voted Bebop.

IMO, I think it was brilliantly done. If you wanted to know more, you'd go to the manga, but they didn't bore you and take off the main focus for those little details during the show.

Oh yeah, and it didn't make lame 2nd seasons that were just like the first only with different villains.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Bebop ofcourse, although I have never seen it *Glares at Gonadz* anyway, I hated Sailor Moon blargh!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*takes one look at the topic*

Heh. Bounty hunters or lame magical girl show? Hard decision. /Sarcasm. Bebop.

Best answers
omfg how can u ask this question when everyone knows the answer... >_>
/me votes sailor moon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, Smo. I haven't seen SailorMoon (YET), but I have seen Cowboy Bebop. It's a really good series. Infact, one of my favorites. The Cowboy Bebop movie was also pretty good. I won't vote because I haven't seen SailorMoon yet :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent watched either of the two.. nor care to watch.. both names sound stupid...
i heard of sailor moon though

so i vote sailor moon.. what could be better then 9 girls kicking butt in high skirtz *is it nine?*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
talk about a poll being one sided. this is like comparing power rangers to dragonball z.

oh......bebop should never be compared to something as idiotic as sailor moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom