Saga Idea

Best answers
an idea i dicussed with my friend that playes this game..
i call it the saga idea.

for exaple when a server is created the sagas is selected and each saga has diffrent charecters and diffretn modles for each like the show...

like in the radditz-saiy-jin saga it should only have goku baby gohan master roshi piccolo radditz tien krillin yamcha vegeta whne he first arrived at earth nappa, and any other u cna think of that are in teh radditz and saiya-jin saga, and goku should be able to do kiokan instead of ssj in this saga setting,

the next saga should be the namek-freza saga... and has all thoes charecters from that saga and now instead gohan has a diffrent modle he looks like a kid like he does now in the game and yamcha and teain arnt there cuz they didnt go to namek and gohan should be wereing the sayin outfit.*EDiT* dont forget the ginue force, freeza and some of his henchman*EDIT*

then the cell saga gohan should be wearing piccolos outfit and his hair shpould be alittlebit longer like when he fought cell, and theere hsould be futur trunks

do u guys get wahat im saying? is this even possible?

and for teh buu saga there should be adult gohan lil trunks goten and so on, maybe to late in the creation of the game to consider this now but it is an idea.
what do u think?

Best answers
Most things are possible ... Its the time-consuming agony of typing out the code which makes your idea a reality . Im in my house sitting at my computer desk and I can see my breath , it must be alot colder than I expected . But I don't feel cold in the slightest .

Maybe I need to go to the doctor. o_o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have any Idea how long that takes 2 make....

all the models..... you need 2 make
the coding
damn don't make suggestions just let em work on beta 1.1 ;)

in short.... it isn't gonna happen cuz it takes 2 long

Best answers
few models? not long

difrent saga's = difrent charactors? make it a few new game modes not very long

Best answers
Hmmm...if I'm not mistaken ... can't you just disable people from being a certain character?? Then you could just call that a saga :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saga idea is pretty damn impossible, with everything everyone demands, get a ps2 and get DragonBall Z Budokai

Best answers
Yeah the coding would take forever.
You probably dont know anything about coding so it seems easy to you but believe me it isnt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an awesome idea I think!! Sure it would take long, but I think that it would be worth it!!

Best answers
ur right i dont know squat about coding at all, and i do understand it would take a long time to do it all but as antoine said it would be well worht the work, and im not going to go buy a ps2 just for budaki

Best answers
Yep, that would take soo damn long... *Shivers* just thinking about all the work *Shivers* If ESF was to do that they could go retail..... Without working fulltime on it, it would take a year or so...

Best answers
i really like that idea
*saves to ESF 2.0 ideas.txt *
ill keep this idea in my mind....

Best answers
The game will be sold to Funimation before they get done with that
But it is a great idea

Scruffie

S
What we need is more characters, and that's what that would do.

Once you select a character, you could then select what version of the character you'd like, like a Saiyan saga Goku with Kaioken instead of SSJ.

Or scouter Vegeta with his Blue Kaioken, or majin Vegeta...

Basically his idea but for any server.

Best answers
boe is styling their gameplay like this. each release will be a different saga. we'll start off at saiyan saga, then we'll go on from there, all the way to buu saga

Best answers
i like that idea but they should have, capture the dragonballs:Saiyan saga, frieza saga, cell saga, buu saga deathmatch:saiyan, frieza, cell, buu then just regular capture the dragonballs and deathmatch with the original characters

Best answers
Hmm now that you think about it...

it IS a good idea!!

just think about it...

Goku and Piccolo are fighting In team.

Goku:700,000 (Goku can use his moves and grab raddits from the back)
Piccolo:800,000(if goku is holding Raddits,piccolo can shoot SBC and if raddits player dosent free him self in time the SBC will defeat him)

Raddits:1,000,000 (Just to make it fair)

Bulma (She could heal the party and use a Gun)
Master Roshi (Can Shoot Kamehameha's(weak ones))

Krillin:400,000

After Raddits is Defeated once or twice.
The radditz player becomes Vegeta and a new slot opens up for the Nappa player.

When Both Vegeta and Nappa are defeated once or Twice the game ends with the Good Players winning,If Raddits,Vegeta and Nappa Kill all of them (Like in CS only one life) The Evil Characters win and the game reloades a new game
:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Hmm now that you think about it...

it IS a good idea!!

just think about it...

Goku and Piccolo are fighting In team.

Goku:700,000 (Goku can use his moves and grab raddits from the back)
Piccolo:800,000(if goku is holding Raddits,piccolo can shoot SBC and if raddits player dosent free him self in time the SBC will defeat him)

Raddits:1,000,000 (Just to make it fair)

Bulma (She could heal the party and use a Gun)
Master Roshi (Can Shoot Kamehameha's(weak ones))

Krillin:400,000

After Raddits is Defeated once or twice.
The radditz player becomes Vegeta and a new slot opens up for the Nappa player.

When Both Vegeta and Nappa are defeated once or Twice the game ends with the Good Players winning,If Raddits,Vegeta and Nappa Kill all of them (Like in CS only one life) The Evil Characters win and the game reloades a new game
:)
nah that gets too confusing, he wasnt talking about sagas like in a "story mode" he was just referring to the characters being used

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
What we need is more characters, and that's what that would do.

Once you select a character, you could then select what version of the character you'd like, like a Saiyan saga Goku with Kaioken instead of SSJ.

Or scouter Vegeta with his Blue Kaioken, or majin Vegeta...

Basically his idea but for any server.
Raditz: 1.200
Piccolo (met zware kleren): 322
Piccolo (zonder zware kleren): 408
Piccolo's Special Beam Canon (1e keer): 1.330
Piccolo's Special Beam Canon (2e keer): 1.440
Goku (met zware kleren): 334
Goku (zonder zware kleren): 416
Goku's Kamehameha: 924
Gohan (afhankelijk van zijn emotie): 1 - 1.307

Piccolo: 180.000.000
Super Saiyan Gohan: 275.000.000
Majin Vegeta: 360.000.000
Super Saiyan Goku: 360.000.000
Chibi Trunks: 35.000.000
Goten: 30.000.000
Super Saiyan Chibi Trunks: 95.000.000
Super Saiyan Goten: 90.000.000
Super Saiyan 3 Goku: 450.000.000

need i say more...

if you dont get my point, your blind.

still dont get it? well..... WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU BE VEGITA SAIYAN SAGA?!??!?!?! if you can be Majin Vegita...

Best answers
Originally posted by Gotenks Unlim
boe is styling their gameplay like this. each release will be a different saga. we'll start off at saiyan saga, then we'll go on from there, all the way to buu saga
sorry whats boe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom