Sad

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now, my dog is dieng, hes right know outside was about to take a **** on the rug, but he didn't want to and he fell over twice and he threw up twice, so I'm pretty sad right now and he is hardly getting air right now

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My condolences... I've lost my handfull of pets as well. :(

Best answers
sorry to hear that, i wish u the best and hope he gets better ASAP =)

Best answers
I know what your going through man. just 3 weeks ago, my little dog started peeing Blood. she emptied her self. we took her to the vet and the doc said that he would see what he can do but she was not gonna make it. Then spent 2 days without sleep. And she made it. right now my dog..well she had another accident but she's recovering. There is always hope man, But if your dog does go. then remember that atleast he's not suffering anymore and remember all thouse good times you've had.

....Good Luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for 'em to go the way of ol' yeller eh? :[

Best answers
So have I . But every life comes to an end sometime . Lifecycle . My condolences.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A vet might help..

If you have tried this however, im sorry to hear of your troubles.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear that man, i had the same with my cat.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing your own pet suffer, is the worst that can happen. I hope your dog will recover.

Retired
Best answers
yeah it really sucks to see a pet suffer, we've had cats in the family for a long time now. and some of them died. I was devestated.

i'm sorry to hear that.

Best answers
One of my old dogs died last year, her name was Sandy. She was 15, black lab. Before she died she started to slim down a lot, she couldn't control her bowels anymore. It hurt my mom more than anyone to have to bring her to the vet to be put down. Her ashes are in our living room, she was like family, and so are our other dogs. My little wiener dog Heidi is around 10, I know she only has a few years left. Losing pets suck, if you get attatched, it can be really hard to let them go. As I'm typing she jumped up on my lap. So, I know how you feel man, just hang in there, we have pictures of Sandy up on our wall now, when she was well, remember all the good times you had man.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the problem is when he get's excited he has really trouble breathing, but the good news is that he got better air/breathing later lastnight

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know how you feel man.... really i do...

i had a dog. His name was Max. Max a million. He was my dog. He followed me everywhere. We went and did everything together. You could say he was my best friend I was around 6 years old. He loved Adults, but he didn't like children except me. So everytime someone my age/size he would get infront of me and growl at the person.

of course this led to trouble he bit 2 children. both in the somach and they both had to get stitches. Then one day i opened the door any my friend was there he ran up and bit him. Thats when my mom said she was going to put him to sleep. I locked him and myself in my room. but the inevitable happened and they put him to sleep. to this day i still miss him. that was about 10 years ago.

but it must be horrible to see him in so much pain. Sorry to hear this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom