Ron Paul 08 - LEARN THE TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stole a 'Vote for Ron Paul' sign from a post office, and put it beside my mailbox... what have YOU done, Jinx?

There is certainly no merit in posting a biased Youtube video on a Dragonball Z forum and arguing with naysayers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn, jinx. can you just stop talking already? i havent seen you do **** other than follow what other people tell you to follow. do you even HAVE your own opinion? or do you just do whatever the evangelist on channel 29 tells you to do?

i appreciate that you made this thread, but stop talking about ron paul. all your doing is making me like him less and less.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx isn't an evangelist.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
use my words how ever you like, however I'm not biased, and i dont have a short attention span at all

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course you're not biased, Jinx. It's just that we're all wrong and you're right. Always and forever.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And look what uve done yet again..

U've pulled out the Farmer Gloves to milk another arguement....

later..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of having someone in there would push for stabalizing the US/civil rights ect ect... You'd rather have someone who mostly agrees with congress and become mo or less a puppet
I haven't seen the President being "controlled by congress" much in this administration =/.

No offense Jinx, but you seem too wound up in conspiracies, sensationalism ,and speculation to efficiently judge a candidate completely. Ron Paul's views seem great on paper, and he seems to be the only republican I'd want as president.

What's wrong with Obama? Hilary? Edwards? McCain?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd vote for Obama or Edwards. I'd never vote for Hillary, if only for the simple fact that if she wins, this country will have been run by either a Clinton or a Bush for 24 years. No thanks. McCain is as bat**** crazy as the other neo-cons.

"WE'RE GOING TO STAY IN IRAQ FOR 100 YEARS IF WE NEED TO!"

No thanks, guy.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barrack and Romney are both good public speakers... but, their agendas don't really mean anything to congress.

Clinton, Giuliani, and McCain are clearly the biggest neocons in this race... so, nothing will change.

Huckabee and Edwards are just trying to play the classic Jimmy Carter gimmick, impossible moral standards.

All the other oddballs and wildcards... Thompson, Paul, etc, really aren't getting any respect by the media.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Least you all get to choose if you wanna vote. Voting is compulsory here.

Anyway I won't pretend I know anything about American politics (I had to dictionary.com caucus last time) but Jinx, Zeo just conceded defeat to your ideas and every other future idea

Of course you're not biased, Jinx. It's just that we're all wrong and you're right. Always and forever.
And now you're arguing with him for the sake of it. For shame, you should keep an open mind and search 4 yourself

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please tell me that your joking and realized that zeo was using sarcasm as a way of telling jinx hes probably the most biased person on this forum.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Least you all get to choose if you wanna vote. Voting is compulsory here.

Anyway I won't pretend I know anything about American politics (I had to dictionary.com caucus last time) but Jinx, Zeo just conceded defeat to your ideas and every other future idea

And now you're arguing with him for the sake of it. For shame, you should keep an open mind and search 4 yourself
The slight pun on the end of that post got me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The media try to downplay Dr. Paul call him crazy, racist, etc... THEY ARE SCARED ****LESS (especially when their money is in danger) They try to disrupt the internet. THATS NOT GOING TO WORK WHEN I KNOW THAT MY COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE.. We as supporters know better.. Pass the word of FREEDOM AND MONEY BOMB TODAY..lets bring thoe numbers up for DR. PAUL.. RP 08' DONATE NOW WHAT OU CAN!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The media try to downplay Dr. Paul call him crazy, racist, etc... THEY ARE SCARED ****LESS (especially when their money is in danger) They try to disrupt the internet. THATS NOT GOING TO WORK WHEN I KNOW THAT MY COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE.. We as supporters know better.. Pass the word of FREEDOM AND MONEY BOMB TODAY..lets bring thoe numbers up for DR. PAUL.. RP 08' DONATE NOW WHAT OU CAN!
A bit cliche don't you think?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just imagine someone dropping a bomb in your wedding, killing almost everyone in both families and calling it preemptive measure and for your better future. Will you not hate that someone? Or just take it lightly? Wake up folks! Based on this preemptive measure, every country in the world have the right to invade USA then, coz it's most likely to invade any country as it desires, how's that?

OK. I love his message to get out of the robbing and stealing and call it nation building-thing.
But what then?
The US-Economy today is literally running on warfare and this excelerates since WW2.
What would Big War-Busines do if they couldn't suck out the blood of US society any more?
They would just move on to China and run their country in the exact same way.

All your wealth today depends on wars

I'd vote for Paul just for his non-intervention foreign policy. He's the only one who has a clear picture, unlike those "why do they hate us?" or "they attacked us on 911 because we are rich and free".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just imagine someone dropping a bomb in your wedding, killing almost everyone in both families and calling it preemptive measure and for your better future. Will you not hate that someone? Or just take it lightly? Wake up folks! Based on this preemptive measure, every country in the world have the right to invade USA then, coz it's most likely to invade any country as it desires, how's that?

OK. I love his message to get out of the robbing and stealing and call it nation building-thing.
But what then?
The US-Economy today is literally running on warfare and this excelerates since WW2.
What would Big War-Busines do if they couldn't suck out the blood of US society any more?
They would just move on to China and run their country in the exact same way.

All your wealth today depends on wars

I'd vote for Paul just for his non-intervention foreign policy. He's the only one who has a clear picture, unlike those "why do they hate us?" or "they attacked us on 911 because we are rich and free".
I'll agree with you that this "preemptive self defense" policy has a lot of bull **** in it (though, you can't wait until another attack to take action). But the world is not in a constant state of submission and corruption. And our economy (at least now) is hurt by war I believe. Only a few actually profit from it.

I would love the US to stop interfering with foreign affairs, but the answer is not that simple. And there is not a single rational reason for 9/11 to have been necessary and I can almost guarantee a lot, maybe not most, people who chant "Death to America" or wish we would get nuked don't know what the **** they are talking about.

They see white people, government officials, McDonalds, and bombs, and they think they can designate us as an evil of the world.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll agree with you that this "preemptive self defense" policy has a lot of bull **** in it (though, you can't wait until another attack to take action). But the world is not in a constant state of submission and corruption. And our economy (at least now) is hurt by war I believe. Only a few actually profit from it.

I would love the US to stop interfering with foreign affairs, but the answer is not that simple. And there is not a single rational reason for 9/11 to have been necessary and I can almost guarantee a lot, maybe not most, people who chant "Death to America" or wish we would get nuked don't know what the **** they are talking about.

They see white people, government officials, McDonalds, and bombs, and they think they can designate us as an evil of the world.
So, invading a country on false premises isn't considered evil? How about convincing the people we're fighting terrorism? How about forcing our form of government and beliefs onto another country? Do none of those fall under evil?

Best answers
I dont even care anymore.. as long as we get a president that can lead us out of this economic recession that were bound to run into, then I'm happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom