Ron Paul 08 - LEARN THE TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So you resort to Sarcasm to insult Ron Paul's followers, Instead of showing any faultiness in his persepective, possibly meaning you havent heard much from or about him view.

Do you know what a libertarian is? If you said no, I already know more about Ron Paul than you do.

I couldn't find 1 reason why, anyone wouldn't want to vote for Ron Paul, maybe you could give me some to think about ?

People won't vote for him because congress won't do the really hardcore changes he wants, they're good, yes, but too radical for our current congress. So Paul's just a waste of a vote.

??? is this a joke, or are u saying even if he gets elected there are greater powers than gov that would seek to shut him down ???

It was a joke because it's funny to imagine someone grunting and "wishing so hard" that something would be true, the hell did the "greater power" thing come from?

anyway.. my opinion is that he could make a big change and open ignorant eyes COUTNRY WIDE

Ignorant eyes? I'll just let that one slide. Yes he could make a big change, but it's too early for that, and he appealed to the wrong people, so he's screwed.

Are u calling him dumb for not doing what Bill did ?
In terms of campaigning, he could have done ALOT better than the internet, then just appearing in republican states hoping to win the republican vote, he's too radical for that, he should've appealed to the itnernet, and more extensions getting him a younger demographic and the independent demographic.

I have answered your questions.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
People won't vote for him because congress won't do the really hardcore changes he wants, they're good, yes, but too radical for our current congress. So Paul's just a waste of a vote.
So you consider voting for the other puppets a Non-"waste of a vote" ??

Or maybe..

Instead of having someone in there would push for stabalizing the US/civil rights ect ect... You'd rather have someone who mostly agrees with congress and become mo or less a puppet

Best answers
I'm all for Ron Paul, the only problem though is that he's prolly gonna lose, he has no publicity on TV and you really need that to excel in politics.

Really.. as long as Hillary doesn't win, I'm good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...don't blame the media. Blame people for doing as the media commands.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, **** the corporations

and jinx, how the hell do you not get this? a president can only do as much as the congress allows. if hes calling for too radical of a change the congress wont allow it. THATS why hes a waste of a vote (although im all for him, personally)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is it a waste of a vote though? He'd basically be doing nothing, other than bringing our guys home. I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty awesome. He may not be able to do everything that he wanted to do, but it's not like he'd **** up the country or make anything worse.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He won't win. I'd like him to, but he won't.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont care. I'de STILL rather have RON PAUL in there pushing for what I see to be right.

People are already behind him, I believe more people would get behind him once he's in office.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once he's in office? Whatever, Jinx.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Peope who currently dont support him.. anyway EXPECT A MONEY BOMB TOMMOROW 4 Ron Paul

PEOPLE Vs. the NEOCONs, MEDIA, and elite

They only have power becuase we gave it to them... People are only ones who have true power....
Spread the word...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been around for every money bomb. Where the hell is he spending all of that money? I haven't seen a single commercial so far.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I have answered your questions.
So you consider voting for the other puppets a Non-"waste of a vote" ??

Or maybe..

Instead of having someone in there would push for stabalizing the US/civil rights ect ect... You'd rather have someone who mostly agrees with congress and become mo or less a puppet
I haven't said anything about what I want, so you assuming that is just beyond logic why you're coming to that, I'm just here to show you there is no Ron Paul conspiracy (aside from fox News, but they're infamous for their bias).

Other than that, I'm done making any other points, because all I'll get is how I like puppets or something, no matter what I say, because I don't have an encyclopedia of yotuube documentaries at my disposal.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ron Paul Conspiracy????

wtf?

oh.. and more sarcasm about youtube... what's your fixation about youtube.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Jinx. What is YOUR fixation with youtube? Why is every shred of "evidence" you have a youtube video?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like puppets... especially the Muppets.

VOTE FOR MEH! <- slang/pun in action

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1) I dont think i've EVER put up evidence here.
2) Many people today, if you haven't noticed have a short attention span, especially if they're biased to an idea..
3) A video is the best way to get someone else to think about it and SEARCH FOR THEMSELVES.

wtf are u talking about

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) I dont think i've EVER put up evidence here.
2) Many people today, if you haven't noticed have a short attention span, especially if they're biased to an idea..
3) A video is the best way to get someone else to think about it and SEARCH FOR THEMSELVES.

wtf are u talking about
1) Thank you for admitting that
2) The parts in bold apply to you, as well

wtf u talkin bout jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom