• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember correctly the comics and the games portrayed Robo as taking out multiple terminators, but then again in the Terminator movies in the future humans regularly did the same stuff. So there's a lot of grey area to consider.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, robocop wins because:

Good guy allways beats bad guy.

Hate to admit it tho :p

Best answers
Robocop would nail the t-800 endo skeleton and the T800 101 Infiltator model, not with the Auto 8 pistol but the Cobra assault cannon from the first movie. and pride robocop never got the directive 4 removed untill the crappy third movie (the kiddy movie), the only ones removed in robocop 2 was the ones added by the shrink after the rebuilding of him after the second kane encounter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, in Robocop 2 when he fries himself, it says "No Directives Found." So I was always under the impression that, from then on, he was working on normal brain control.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Actually, in Robocop 2 when he fries himself, it says "No Directives Found." So I was always under the impression that, from then on, he was working on normal brain control.
yeah i just rewatched it lastnight and relazed that myself.

Best answers
jp said:
Bah, robocop wins because:

Good guy allways beats bad guy.

Hate to admit it tho :p
Nope, Terminator wins because he's cooler looking. Robocop looks like a puss that spends all his time playin in tha sandbox, eating dirt.

Terminator is more threatening looking too.

Im sure you'd be scared ****less if you and your squad had to fight a pack of them in a dark room, with red eyes staring at you in every corner, and having no clue if one would pop out and rip your leg off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually RoboCop looks like a tank.

Terminator looks like a washed up actor. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom