• The Terminator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one of the most interesting debates that I know of which many of you know have spawned into a game. Regardless of the game, who do you think would win in an all out battle?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I choose the Terminator because I haven't seen the Robocop movie.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, interesting.

Robocop is part machine, part human, and he's designed to make sure noone breaks the law, since he's a robocop

The terminator, (if you mean the T1000), is a killing machine, designed to wipe out humans and other enemies (if its programmed to do so that it is).

Since the Terminator is designed for the kill, and robocop for the law, I think that robocop is the one that will bite the dust, because the killer, will attack first, to make sure the victim can't attack back anymore.

Besides, robocop still has brains, if they are destroyed then robocop is nothing more but scrap metal, and it only takes ONE bullet to damage them severely, the T1000 is just a skeleton like robot, without any real human tissue, such as the brains to keep it functioning, so he doesn't have the same vulnerability.

:p if we are talking about beyond the T1000, like the liquid or that woman terminator, then robocop doesn't stand a chance at all, and the odds that they are inside a factory with liquid metal, are slim to none.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pffffft, Terminator by a long shot. Ahhhnold's bad one liners would make Robocop's head explode from sheer awesome. That and he can take a LOT of abuse.

*edit*

And also....there's only ONE Robocop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Pffffft, Terminator by a long shot. Ahhhnold's bad one liners would make Robocop's head explode from sheer awesome....
LOL ok i changed my mind, Terminator FTW o/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Pffffft, Terminator by a long shot. Ahhhnold's bad one liners would make Robocop's head explode from sheer awesome. That and he can take a LOT of abuse.

*edit*

And also....there's only ONE Robocop.
Rofl, that made my day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Terminator will be the #1 in these always, period.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
jp said:
(if you mean the T1000)
arnold = T800
liquid metal freak from T2 = T1000

;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
arnold = T800
liquid metal freak from T2 = T1000

;)
Thanks for correcting me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally like RoboCop more, but the Terminator is clearly at an advantage.

The Terminator feels no pain, no fear, no mercy, no remorse. It is a killing machine that will not stop until its target is dead, or is destroyed.

As you can recall, in Terminator 1, the machine continues chasing the main character even with half his body blown off. It is utterly relentless.

Robocop would feel fear. His human side would. Maybe not much, but enough to make it into a weakness. He is not completely robotic, so he still retains some of his other human weaknesses, such as frailty of flesh. He needs nourishment to sustain his biological parts, and he requires regular maintenance. The Terminator is made to be self-sufficient so it can pursue its target.

The victor seems clear. o/

Best answers
jp said:
If we are talking about beyond the T1000, like the liquid or that woman terminator, then robocop doesn't stand a chance at all, and the odds that they are inside a factory with liquid metal, are slim to none.

Uhh.. dude.

T-108 = Terminator (The Terminator)
T-1000 = Terminator (T2)
Terminatrix = Female terminator (from T3)

btw... Terminator would own Robocop.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, arnold is a T-800, not 108. And the Terminatrix is a T-X.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with RoboCop. Jetpack, powerful pistol holstered in his thigh, a machinegun hand attachment, what more do you want?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
I'm with RoboCop. Jetpack, powerful pistol holstered in his thigh, a machinegun hand attachment, what more do you want?
Well, the Terminator actually knows how to run, for instance.

:p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Well, the Terminator actually knows how to run, for instance.

:p
True, but RoboCop couldn't help that since his body weighed a number of tons. And I guess you could say The Terminator couldn't help that he could run since he was made on an assembly line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand your 2nd point about the Terminator. What does him having been made on an assembly line have to do with whether or not he can run?

The Terminator units were designed to be adaptive killing machines, while Robocop is more like a tank. He needs much more protection because he is part biological. ;O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robocop doesnt stand a chence.

And the terminatots only weaknes is that friggin chip in his head.

I mean it would take a darn long time for robocop to figure out he has to shoot him in the eyes cause the rest is bulletproff. ^^

Also speed >>>> strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom