• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Robocop doesnt stand a chence.

And the terminatots only weaknes is that friggin chip in his head.

I mean it would take a darn long time for robocop to figure out he has to shoot him in the eyes cause the rest is bulletproff. ^^

Also speed >>>> strength.
Both of them shoot the same way (well, RoboCop turns his head away from the target to show off), most of the time while walking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn. Have you guys forgotten some of the things that Robocop has withstood? Keeping the two cannon movies and comics in mind (the third movie was crap), he was able to survive a lot. Hell in the first movie the ENTIRE POLICE FORCE attacks him with SWAT class weaponry and he was still going...and that was post-ED209 beatdown, in which he got nearly hit with like three missiles and got backhanded 30 feet down a hall.

In Robocop 2 he survives a hundred story fall, a gas main explosive, an aircraft-caliber minigun, a welding torch to the face, a head-on car collision, about 3000 rounds of normal ammunition, being crushed repeatedly against the wall while hanging off the side of a speeding van, and a hydraulic battering ram.

So I think Robocop would win, for one simple reason: you need a ****ing nuclear bomb to get through that armor, and the Terminator would be using standard issue weapons that wouldn't accomplish **** just like everyone else. Robocop also has much more accurate targeting and his default gun is pretty monstrous; he is also very adept and adaptive to threats with his shooting. I'm confident that even if the Terminator had some big money shot weapon Robocop would be smart enough to target it and blow it to smithereens, or blow the Terminator's hand off at the wrist.

You also have to think that the Terminator's relentlessness would work to Robocop's advantage--the Terminator would come to him. Robocop could tear one of those things in half if they went hand to hand.

All that aside I really think Robo's sick gun would just blow a chunk out of the terminator with every shot, and with that targeting, he could easily headshot the **** out of the terminator.

Either way I'm going with Robocop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a similar subject.. what is the T-1000 made out of?

Nanites?

Best answers
Anyone that has actually seen the RoboCop movies, should notice that he pwns any terminator by far.. Even if it's based on endurance only.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will go whit robocop on this one (if it's T1000 or the femael from T3 i will go whit terminator 3)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tbh, any terminator model > T108 would mung all over robocop.

take, for example:

robocop is programmed to shut down if he tries to arrest, or in any way harm a member of the company that owns him.

all models of terminator are designed to be able to impersonate people, even to the degree of fooling medical scanners etc.

terminators are almost completely immune to damage caused by carbine weapons fire.

robocop gets his ass royally pwnt by just about any kind of carbine fire, in enough quantities.

if a terminator impersonated one of robocops superiors, he would shut down, terminator would **** him up harsh.

even if he didnt, short of being FASTER than the terminator, hes screwed, since that was the humans ONLY advantage over the T models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing that is funny, is that a T-1000 could impersonate Robocop himself. What I wonder, however, is what that would do to Robocop's mind?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
One thing that is funny, is that a T-1000 could impersonate Robocop himself. What I wonder, however, is what that would do to Robocop's mind?
Good question.

Would RoboCop consider himself to be an employee of OCP? If so, he might choose not to attack. But then again, he knows that it would be an imposter, because there is only one RoboCop, so then again, he might still attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, and robocops weapons wouldnt do damage a bit. terminator just would grap him and pull to air and cut to half with arm power :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is that so? Robocop could probably tear a T800's arms off!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And T800 could attach it by himself again. Any damage done to Robocop has to be fixed by someone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did a T800 ever reattach a lost limb?

At the end of the debate you still have to realize one terminator would have to use a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher to really beat robocop. He's virtually immune to most weapon fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom