Rippers alert!! haha

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is quite ovious that it is the same skin and probally the exact same model. Dam rippers, that goku and shenron is supposed to be ONLY esf.
Its getting more oviouis that they rip. Thier credits section doesnt even include a modeler.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, so easy. Contact them, if they don't admit it, then contact the host, and if that doesn't work, hack their site. o.o

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
rofl im already banned on his forum ... 0 posts and even banned lol
i wonder why >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, some game developers resort to this method of work. Also unfortunately, there isn't much you can legally do about it, without making it more complicated than anyone can imagine.

However, I can guarantee you the ESF community outweighs any community this development would hope to have. Sign up on their forums, make it known to their community what they're doing. If no one posts a thread there explaining maturely what the team is doing, I'll do it myself. Anyone that sticks with a team they know is blatantly stealing work from another wouldn't be much of a desired fan anywhere else.

If there's one thing that angers me, it's seeing a developer having his work ripped off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's forum abuse then, contact invisionfree and if you're lucky, then they're going to be violated by the TOS of IF. \o/

Hahahaha, they banned me too, even though I did not say Hex stole the models.

Edit: Made a complaint to invisionfree for Rippage, and self abuse.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well we have a community of over 13.000 members ... not all active but still a BIG community ;)
we could easiely overrun them XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol new development.
PPl (on the Warcraft III website) asked him what model editor he used and he said milkshape. Whats even worse, he said this 2 times:
I've made a decision. Once I kick this project off full blast (after I convert and fix all of my models.. and I get someone to do a terrain for me)

The following was in mention to the "grey shenron"
yeah, me too. For some odd reason its grey instead of green. I dunno what happened, mustve been a problem when converting the files to .blp. But don't worry, I'll have it all fixed when time comes to release it.
IF you want, you can reskin shenron for me, I can send you the skins and let you recolor or edit them. I'm kinda having trouble with his skins.. they are being pretty ***.
I was converting the skins wrong.

I use milkshape for all of my models, and for some odd reason, all of my animations make the model extremely distorted in wc3
EXTREMELY OVIOUS RIPPAGE HERE

I got tired of reading the thing. I was to page 10 outta 83, he has seemd to stop talking about models since then. Somoene questioned his ripping WAY back in like 8 or 9, so someone noticed long ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like they are just going to ban us and delete our posts...

I say the entire community just spams the ever lovin crap out of their boards and see what happens. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Report sent.
Invision won't overlook hundreds of reports on the same subject, that's for sure.
It's probably better doing it that way. Try to get it onto their forums and I doubt they'd keep it up for anyone to read.

Best answers
Let's see I have a tough decision shut down or fun, shut down or fun...........

Hmmmmmmmmm I pick................... BOTH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best answers
what do we put for the violation? some give an example please..

Best answers
I put other and then in the next one said something about plagerism or ripping or something like that

Best answers
I sent my report. They have no right to do this. But sadly we cant do anything about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an example of what to put would be something along the lines of:

The deliberate ripping (stealing) of another modification team's work and creations (not intelectual property, but physical manifestation therof). with neither the concent, nor the credit to the origional creators. Also the abuse of several comunity members, including, but not limited to; Verbal abuse, slander, and unwarrented bannings, and deletion of posts before the comunity reads the truth.

the origional creations can be found at www.esforces.com and www.esf-world.com as both the modification team, and many independant artists have been robbed of their hard work.

edit: weeeiii check this out guys!!

go me and my bad self :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom