Rippers alert!! haha

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, by going to their forums and making this your fight gives the ESF community an extremely negative image. Think about it for two seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought about it. and i didnt spam or flame, i simply stated the truth in a calm and polite manner. ive done nothing i should feel guilty about.

right, guys, hold off on the spam war. feel free to complain to the invision board. but DONT SPAM OR FLAME THEIR FORUM.

we do NOT want to give this comunity a bad name. opti and i are already taking measures to ensure victory and maintain a smiley face for the whole forum and team alike ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG they blocked the forums noone can register there aneymore :laff: more proof

Best answers
I wonder what the "modeler" was thinking when he ripped off esf's models, if your going to make something then make it to show your skills not someone else’s.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry, weve made screen comparisons and im posting them in the warcraft forum threads, feel free to look and check the progress of our endeavours. but please, do not post there unless you made one of the models. as it will lead to a flame war, which we dont want. thanks for your patience :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well iwas only going to be a little spy besides i cant see 1 single topic if im not loged in
but then again maby i wouldnt see it even if i was :p

but if you ask me id say we feed'em to the sharks :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can see the topic in the link i posted. its a different forum.

Best answers
The Trunks Model in the gohan Pic looks almost exactly like the one From EEA...
I guess they just stole everything eh?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's what I sent in ,
" The deliberate ripping (stealing) of another modification team's work and creations (not intelectual property, but physical manifestation therof). with neither the concent, nor the credit to the origional creators. Also the abuse of several comunity members, including, but not limited to; Verbal abuse, slander, and unwarrented bannings, and deletion of posts before the comunity reads the truth.

the origional creations can be found at www.esforces.com and www.esf-world.com as both the modification team, and many independant artists have been robbed of their hard work.
Also, Here is a thread of a ESF Forum member's thread that noticed the ripped work,
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=51342
"
Those exact word's lol.. I added the last part lol... OH DAMN... "Here is a thread of a ESF Forum member's thread" Waaaaaaaaa....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.

By doing this, you have left the ESF Team in very bad light. We would appreciate it if the members of the forum do not undertake vigilante acts against other communities. Please let the ESF Team deal with anything of this nature.

That being said, feel free to contact any team member or moderator if you discover something of this nature.

This thread is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom