Rework Special Beam Cannon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont exactly like how special beam cannon works. Its like... a non channeled moving kameha thing. It can kill you in one hit and has descent splash.

I think it should be more like a strong piercing laser attack, sort of like a disc. Not a one hit kill, but really high damage, maybe one hit, i dont know. It was piccolos finishing move and in all the movies where he lands it they die/leaves a big hole.

SBC - more of a laser type weapon, remove eye beam.

...comments......

Best answers
SBC is not a laser, and is fine as it is. It's meant to have an explosion, hence splash damage. It only rips a hole in things if that thing happens to be a person/being. And it doesn't always do that either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but sbc is too fast for a piercing attack that auto kills in this game. Maybe if it had a seconday attack, sure, but i heard it's gonna be connected to the players' fingers now, so less sbc dumping

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you remaking your old threads? You don't need to keep repeating yourself. -_-

Read the outline, SBC is going to be attached, I'm not sure what else they're doing to it, but making it a bit smaller would look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not remaking old threads, my old thread i wanted it to look better, and that was a month ago.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i'm not remaking old threads, my old thread i wanted it to look better, and that was a month ago.
Try reading the 1.3 outline then...
He just said its already going to be changed.
See how it is after the change , then you can moan about how ESF isn't perfect you ungr-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom