Requirements for ESF

Best answers
I was wondering if you need Halflife or Halflife 2 to play ESF. Or if it would make a difference which game you used.

Best answers
OK. Thanks i think I got it. So ESF won't work with Half Life 2 so I need to get Half Life 1?

Best answers
Hey pain I have one question or to any other who could answer me pleasee.
When I set up a lan game I get some weird glitches like a tv when a channel is off the air but lesser than that.Thats not only on esf but on any game I try to play on half life.
I have a 32mb Nvidia TNT2 video drive, please help D:

Best answers
Your video card might not be good enough for the graphics of the game. Check the minimum requirements for the game you are playing because you might need a better video card.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to upgrade the drivers or if all else fails reinstall HL it could have some corupt files

Best answers
ohh and.. i thing ur video card has nothing to do with it.. i have gforce 2 mx.. like tehh same?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Your video card might not be good enough for the graphics of the game. Check the minimum requirements for the game you are playing because you might need a better video card.
o_O

this is.... Half-life 1..... My voodoo banshee played it smoothly, now esf is another case.. but still..... Half-Life 1..

Best answers
Yeah well I tested it in another pc in my house and it worked perfectly except for the fact that when I kill a bot I get a windows error of reporting or not reporting to microsoft and the game closes :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you're not running 1.2.3, that bug has been worked out by now (crash error).

http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=25320

The requirements for Half-Life AND ESF are:

"Windows 95 or higher
Pentium 133 or higher
24mb RAM or higher
2x Speed CD-ROM or higher

Half-Life supports a variety of graphics cards but one is not required."

Best answers
Oh thank god man, so it was the version! =D I have fixed that small problem by myself of the glitches.I think the instalation was kinda of messed up so I uninstalled it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)