Request sigs here!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've been bored lately and I guess I can do signatures for other users. If you wish to request an signature, you must tell me what picture you want on it, the colors (analigous, complementary what ever.), how big you want your signature to be. I'm not going to make a 800X600 wallpaper size signature for you. Do not request any other things but signatures. Please don't request a sig everyday or I will decline your request. If you notice there's alot of requests, please wait intill I have finished most of them so that will give me time to do more.

What's the cost? Free!

Best answers
ok well i guess ill be the first :laff: .

ok well im not really good wit sigs and all but lets see. i want a sig wit this pic

http://photobucket.com/albums/y229/YoungBuck2421/?action=view&current=dvd_miraitr_ep148_scrn3.jpg

and if u could put it in this pic

http://photobucket.com/albums/y229/YoungBuck2421/?action=view&current=UltraSSJTrunks.jpg

i want dark colors on it but anything that would fit it best in ur opinion. i want it to say "The forgotten saiyan, Sword Master and son of Vegeta". then i want my name ~Dark Trunks~ on it and if u could id like it animated.

i dont kno everything u can do so u kno but id like it bigger then the sig i have now at least if u could.

thx in advance tho

Best answers
Well, i guess ill be the second one then. I made a thread on this a little while ago, and so far no one replyed, and thats how it usually is when i want a sig done.
I need a guild war sig made, ill supply the pictures that i want in it of course lol I want the name Death Red somewhere on it, with some kind of design, doesnt matter what, just make it look good with the pic lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/King_Nak/gw017.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/King_Nak/gw016.jpg
put whatever pic you think would look the best
try to get some nice matching colors in there if you can also

almost forgot, just make it normal size, like the size of my current sig like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I requested this before, but I didn't get any replies before, so I thought I'd try this. Please make me a spiffy sig using this picture:

In one of the corners, I would like it to say:

Shiyojin Rommyu
"It is time to carry out Justice."

with the quote in a smaller font size than my name.

I was thinking something with a lot of black and red.

EDIT: As far as size goes, please make it 500x100, if you can.

Please? :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished Darktrunks's signature. I'll do both of yours tommorow or the next day. Alot of school work before the last day. -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice sig, i just dont understand why there's the need for all that typing, the image alone says it all. It just crowds everything and is hard to see =\. Other than that its great, good use of stock and u got some nice brushwork there. 8/10 cuz of the text :x

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
nice sig, i just dont understand why there's the need for all that typing, the image alone says it all. It just crowds everything and is hard to see =\. Other than that its great, good use of stock and u got some nice brushwork there. 8/10 cuz of the text :x
*cough*Ahem*cough*

~Dark Trunks~ said:
i want dark colors on it but anything that would fit it best in ur opinion. i want it to say "The forgotten saiyan, Sword Master and son of Vegeta". then i want my name ~Dark Trunks~ on it and if u could id like it animated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I requested this before, but I didn't get any replies before, so I thought I'd try this. Please make me a spiffy sig using this picture:

In one of the corners, I would like it to say:

Shiyojin Rommyu
"It is time to carry out Justice."

with the quote in a smaller font size than my name.

I was thinking something with a lot of black and red.

EDIT: As far as size goes, please make it 500x100, if you can.

Please? :laff:

zero ftw :) www.planet-megaman.com go to the official art section, they have the same picture, and its alot higher quality.

edit: and dj, try to cut renders with the pen tool, its alot more effective and if you screw up you can fix it, you can do rounded corners, blah blah.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
*cough*Ahem*cough*
=/ i already know that, but personally i just wouldnt have it included as no matter what the quote is it just crowds the sig, plus as i said, its unclear and hard to read =\

Best answers
thx for the sig dj swift it looks great. davidskiwan he already made it so its too late and besides i asked for it its doesnt look all that crowded to me considering he made the text small so it wouldnt i mean i dont really see that much of a problem with it i like it actually

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ i was only giving my crits, Graphically i think its an eyesore, it doesnt flow the rest of the sig and looks out of place. I mean if its that important, I'd have it in another place with a different effect. Meh, i was just trying to help =\.

Best answers
oh dont get offended by it im glad for the crits and not gettin defensive by it or anything but all im saying is im not the one who made it so i cant change it and i see wut u mean about all the text but wuts done is done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Swift is making these for us out of kindness. Any time and effort he puts into these is his own, I think some more show of gratitude is in order.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did, it didnt work, i took off the .jpg and it was fine.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
DJ-Swift is making these for us out of kindness. Any time and effort he puts into these is his own, I think some more show of gratitude is in order.
listen i am very grateful for the sig hes done for me i like it but im jus explaining to davidskiwan about it he says he doesnt like how it looks etc etc thats his opinion not mine and besides im not the one who made it dj swift did. but in regards to the way it looks like i said i like it and i got wut i requested :)

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Well, I've been bored lately and I guess I can do signatures for other users. If you wish to request an signature, you must tell me what picture you want on it, the colors (analigous, complementary what ever.), how big you want your signature to be. I'm not going to make a 800X600 wallpaper size signature for you. Do not request any other things but signatures. Please don't request a sig everyday or I will decline your request. If you notice there's alot of requests, please wait intill I have finished most of them so that will give me time to do more.

What's the cost? Free!
I was wondering if you could make me a signature with these three pictures in it,

I would like the first picture to be on the left, the second picture to be in the middle, and the third picture to be on the right. And could my username on there too? Please make me this signature, I really want a cool signature. Private Message me with your answer or post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom