Request: Garlic Jr. For my model.

Best answers
I'm not good a had-drawn art and I don't have the kind of imagination you cool guys here have.

Anyway I'm a experienced moddeler and I'm ready to make my own models for ESF. I've already made a new cookie model from scratch.

All I need is a experienced artist who can draw garlic junior's front and side. Or maybe if I'm lucky I can find someone here he wants to stay with me in my progress of hopefully creating many other models for ESF. If anyone chooses to do this if you please do the feet together and hands outstretched.

heres some ideas:

Garlic Jr Form 1:

Garlic Jr Form 2:

Please help me with this!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm...
Post a few of your model's and I'll consider making reference image's.
For this and possibly future models you plan on creating.

WDT

Best answers
he he lets make ESF:AF :D go to google push screens and enter :Dragon Ball AF there all lots of sutff like SSJ 7 Goku vegeta ssj 3 and even ssj2 buu

Best answers
Most of my character models have been lost since there stuffed back in a cob-webbed corner of my computer :cry: but I still have my new cookie model and a low poly knife I created for hl2.

Best answers
Ok I guess I'm going to have to draw it :(.

Best answers
Ur in luck, needed to test my new scanner today and remembered this thread and did a 5min pic of Garlic Jr so bingo here u go, sorry i didnt put more effort into it but hope it helps:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom