[REQ] Part of AMXX Coders

AMXX Coder (:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey guys, i decided to join your team in amxmodx coding.. i saw hlev is a coder so, if you want to add me in your amxmodx coders team it would be awesome. I have 2 years of coding skills.
Waiting for an answer.
And i have original license of HL on steam, but my profile is friends only that's why it doesnt show on forums.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i have original license of HL on steam, but my profile is friends only that's why it doesnt show on forums.
Did you try disabling the friends-only-option, validating HL and then setting the option back? Or you did validate HL, but it isn't shown due to that friends-only-option?

As for the subject, I really have no idea what "AMX Mod X coding team" you are talking about.

Half-Life of owner Proud
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As for the subject, I really have no idea what "AMX Mod X coding team" you are talking about.
He's talking about the title you have below your nick „AMXX Coder“.

@tuty, it isn't a group and you can easily change this title by editing your profile.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven have better amxx coding skills than tuty and hlev.
and the point of this post was what we all know raven is a better coder so what anyways on topic mhe tuty you could always make the amxx group yourself

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that this game is made with no AMXX code, right?

There is no such things as an AMXX coding team for ESF. There are fan projects based on AMXX, or rather were as nothing is really alive ATM.

But as the people said. User titles are freely editable from the options menus. But if you want to join the ESF team as a coder, then you need C++ and HL1 SDK Experience

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Grega? AMXX is everywhere. Its in your soul. Its in your cereal. Its in your computer eating your data.

But in all seriousness. The only AMXX Teams were the addons to ESF 1.2.3. No reason for an AMXX Team for 1.3 since it might not be able to run it unless we can get the AMXX team to Haul ass on a project for it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about the title you have below your nick „AMXX Coder“.

@tuty, it isn't a group and you can easily change this title by editing your profile.
that chick in your avatar is hot, is she a model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom