renzoku

Best answers
Got an idea for renzoku!

Not many are happy with the current renzoku. Renzoku is for shooting a lot of
Balls. In the show maby 100 at the same time. And not just 6 balls.

So i thought of this:
If you click on renzoku there will be no charging time (or just a little)
And u can shoot as much balls as you want. There is no limit
The only limit is your PL. That is how it was in the show. And that's why i
think it should be like this

Best answers
If it where that , people would just Spam it then power up over and over again , i must be the only person who likes renzoku >_>

Best answers
Although i like this idea very much, the charge time is there for a reason.
Lets picure if someone had renzoku your way

*fires 12 renzoku ki blobs at someone*
*presses recharge and gets all ki back in 2 secs*
*fires another 12 renzoku ki blobs*

The ki recharge time is quick in esf so we need a charge time.. (or an "overheat" time in which vegeta would be immobile after firing a full load of renzoku)

So for now wait to see how 1.2 renzoku will be

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only problem with Vegeta's renzoku that I have... is the charging time. Maybe a little less would be appropriate. But the unlimited renzoku (like everyone has said so far) is practicly spamable

Best answers
Or you could do like in M.U.G.E.N. and have a longer charge time, when it charges fully it would go back like reverse charge and in the time it is going back you must press the mouse as many times as posible and it will shot for every lets say 2 times you press the mouse. That way everybody will shot diferent and you will never know how many blasts there are gonna be.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Only problem with Vegeta's renzoku that I have... is the charging time. Maybe a little less would be appropriate. But the unlimited renzoku (like everyone has said so far) is practicly spamable
Unlimitid renzoku wouldn't be so spamable if it would have a lot of charging time!

but yeah. When u can only shoot 6 balls then this charging time is long.
I think that in vegeta jap pack clip. they already changed a lot!
And i couldn't see how long he was charging! So maby he wasn't even full charged and he shooted like 0 balls!! O_O O_O

Best answers
hmmmm..... yeah i think there would be a lot if spam like this......
But maby some more charging time (if u charge a lot if balls)
and something you regonise he's doing renzoku could help.
:scared: :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember a same attack in bfp, somekind if machinegun attack or somthing.
trunks has that in bfp whit a energy shield and fast shoot radius.
so in esf it can be put in but whit a lot of ki lost(atleas if you're in normal form, in ssj form the ki cost will lower in half).

Best answers
Renzoku should be IMO, a kind of kamikaze attack, in which you unleash everything you got(Namek Sage, kui etc..)
So why not making you extremely vulnareble to attacks, AFTER the attack, I mean right now you shoot Fingerlasers faster then renzoku energy balls...
(transformed that is)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on just make a stun time after you fire and no charge time
the stun time should be the charge times length (or a bit shorter)
and yes more ki blasts atleast 12 ;)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imo, the renzoku attack really sucks the way it is now. I mean, how many threads were asked to change it? Just by the amount of threads asked to change it is proving that most people think it sucks.

Heres why I think the current way sucks. What most people use ki blobs for is when somone is hit on the ground with melee, they throw ki blobs at them. The current charge time is about the same amount of time as they're on the ground. This makes them useless... Or, I use ki blobs to surround somone with a spirit bomb so that when he fires it, it blows up. By the time i charged up enough ki blobs to surrond the guy with the sb, he has already thrown it. The renzoku actually gives you a disadvantage instead of an advantage.

I would like vegetas renzoku to be the same as every other characters ki blob, no chrage time, just fired 2 times (Or if that is too much, 1.5 times) faster then everyone elses ki blob.

Best answers
chinzo63 said:
but yeah. When u can only shoot 6 balls then this charging time is long.
I think that in vegeta jap pack clip. they already changed a lot!
And i couldn't see how long he was charging! So maby he wasn't even full charged and he shooted like 0 balls!! O_O O_O
Shooted like 0 balls???? Hpoefully you meant 10. He shoots six blasts in the Jappack, I only hope they have decreased the charge time enough. It looks great in the Jappack though.

Best answers
the over heating idea is a good one. because that would make it more realistic but not spamable.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Shooted like 0 balls???? Hpoefully you meant 10. He shoots six blasts in the Jappack, I only hope they have decreased the charge time enough. It looks great in the Jappack though.
wahahah yup mean't 10 balls

Best answers
to my knowlidge the 1.2 version is exactly the same except its a little bit faster and curves to its target :laff:

but i wouldnt know tha tmuch about it... as its vegtable man and i dont use him :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stick to the "no charge" + "overheat" + "speed X 2/1.5" ideas
If I were Magmus i would give it at least :yes: :yes: :yes:
:)
This is the only time i'm doing it Magmus style :fight: .
Magmus said:
but i wouldnt know tha tmuch about it... as its vegtable man and i dont use him
No way :S

Best answers
well i think it should be changed to... slower charge speed and it should shoot like 15-20 shots and becouse its really hard to hit when someone is flying/running around :S and REMEMBER that they can be blocked without any struggle :S which really decrease the advantage of using this... well.... really really... BAD attack :) USELESS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom