renzoku

Best answers
Seeing as you can absolutely pepper people with a finger laser rezoku right now, and that has a hundred percent better accuracy then a ki ball (as its almost instant hit), i dont really see a huge problem with upping the amount of ki balls to 10 or even 15. Its hard enough to get a target to sit still for 6 blasts, let alone 10 or 15....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son_Acid said:
well i think it should be changed to... slower charge speed and it should shoot like 15-20 shots and becouse its really hard to hit when someone is flying/running around and REMEMBER that they can be blocked without any struggle which really decrease the advantage of using this... well.... really really... BAD attack USELESS
I say faster charge speed. As mentioned above, the long charging time is a disadvantage in melee battles.

Best answers
Magmus said:
to my knowlidge the 1.2 version is exactly the same except its a little bit faster and curves to its target :laff:

but i wouldnt know tha tmuch about it... as its vegtable man and i dont use him :laff:
So true....Not changed much at all (atleast hasn't been shown at MAX...I hope)

How DARE you...you and your "dirty pickle" shall be crushed...

-Your a marked man "green freak"...
You owe me a hug..hahahah (I win)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with what hybrid said. The ki blobs are only really good for surrounding someone who is charging a stationary attack and for making a quick bubble around someone on the ground to then throw a generic beam into. If vegeta was to just have his secondary fire be a bit faster than others to get that extra one or two in, it would make a huge difference to how he is played.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can better be a attack that is to fast for blocking so the attack has atleast a change to hit the aponent.
and the charge must be a lil faster, the attack must not be chosen in the kiblast attack selection screen but it must have his own place(like piccolo's scater blast(what ever it cals)and have a sec. attack).
the sec. attack is somekind of homing ball, the ball is fast but has a limit of reatsh.
when he reatsh the limit it explode but that can be a problem for the one who are close to the blast.
and the kiblast selection is just like the rest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzoku isn't an insta-kill attack like KHH
Renzoku SHALL be equal to kiblast, and it is
if you know howto use it, it's really strong ...
the charging doesn't take too long, and the you can shoot them immediatly ... you don't burn KI anymore ... so it's better then "without charging"
I think the Renzoku already is better than kiblast and shouldn't be powered up

PS: I think it's weaker in B1.2 then in B1.1

Best answers
Nretep said:
Renzoku isn't an insta-kill attack like KHH
Renzoku SHALL be equal to kiblast, and it is
if you know howto use it, it's really strong ...
the charging doesn't take too long, and the you can shoot them immediatly ... you don't burn KI anymore ... so it's better then "without charging"
I think the Renzoku already is better than kiblast and shouldn't be powered up

PS: I think it's weaker in B1.2 then in B1.1
Still waiting for those tips on how to use it Nretep..(how to use it/when?)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom