remove power levels

Best answers
Some ppl dis agree with me on this but the problem with the power level thing is that when there is a server that has been up running for, x amount of hours, when a person joins, It would be like boom, he's gone. Also if someone gets 36 kills, and soneone else only gets 8 kills, it will be obvious who will win. (true story fo r me :) ) Also all it will do is just make the explosions bigger in the game for ppl just connected to the server.

Best answers
Wow, a lot of people might get P.O.ed at this idea! Here's a few ways we could deal with it for people who don't like PL

-An option button for server creation that fixes PL at the defaults per character, or gives out certain bonuses (I'm not sure if they'd be x PL or %s) per unit of time
-Change maps frequently, that way it's hard to get an overwhelming PL
-when new people come in, everyone changes classes or hits retry to bring themselves to "square one" > maybe a reset PL console option would be nice
-join a server with frequent crashes, so it's hard for anyone to stay on long enough to amass a high PL :rolleyes:

Vassago

V
That is the most braindead thing I have heard in a while.... :p

If you're skilled at all you can overcome a person who has a higer PL.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahha
hehehehehe
lol
rofl
lmfao
most of dbz is about pl duh

Best answers
yeah, I know, I am getting even better at dodging but sometimes there is this GIGANTIC radius that is just so large, you can't even zanzoken out of it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah remove pls... along with the whole flying and shooting stuff from ur hand...

and put guns in...

Best answers
uh, in that case just play resident evil: the escape... that is another hl mod I want, and seriously the pl thing is what makes me want to give up on some games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ssjman
and seriously the pl thing is what makes me want to give up on some games.
uhh... esf and dmz are the only games with pl in them...

Best answers
Maybe he meant some games of ESF he's playing, cuz it's impossible with the PL difference? (Not sure).

Well, the easiest solution is to have servers with frequent map changes, so PL does reward better players, but it can't get overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom