Religion And Conspiracy Thoeries

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be silly, because every large investigation always have critics, and maybe it wasn't a tidy investigation, but that doesn't mean that it's a cover up.

Journalists DO exaggerate on the spot when something happens, it's their job, because people like action and that's good for the ratings.
Journalists are thought to tell something as exciting as possible, while trying staying true to the story.
while shocked they should exaggerate even more! due too their sub-consciously falling back on habits they know and use.

and honestly though, firemen aren't demolitions experts. ( nor fire experts )
hearing something and feeling something doesn't mean it's like that especially if they can't see it either.
if we believed everything people heard and felt in weird/stressful or even normal situations we'd all be alien abducts. ( You get what I mean )

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be silly, because every large investigation always have critics, and maybe it wasn't a tidy investigation, but that doesn't mean that it's a cover up.

They're not claiming it was a cover up. They're claiming the 9/11 commission didn't do their job, and there's no way what they're saying happened to the building to cause it to fall actually happened. They want an independent investigation. The government is saying, "No thanks". Them saying no thanks is what makes people agitated, and causes people to ask why and jump to conclusions. Simply allow an independent investigation. Why is that so difficult?

Journalists DO exaggerate on the spot when something happens, it's their job, because people like action and that's good for the ratings.
Journalists are thought to tell something as exciting as possible, while trying staying true to the story.
while shocked they should exaggerate even more! due too their sub-consciously falling back on habits they know and use.

Watch. The. Footage.

and honestly though, firemen aren't demolitions experts. ( nor fire experts )
hearing something and feeling something doesn't mean it's like that especially if they can't see it either.
if we believed everything people heard and felt in weird/stressful or even normal situations we'd all be alien abducts. ( You get what I mean )

Oh. I forgot to mention that they did see explosions. My bad.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/politics/911012306.cfm

If the firemen in your country don't know how fire works, what causes fires, how fires spread, how to fight fires, so on and so forth, then you guys are in deep trouble. If I were you guys, I'd try to hire some out of towners.
You're arguing as if I'm saying the government plotted 9/11. That isn't what I've said at all. It is my belief that they allowed the attack to happen, and perhaps even went so far as to provide terrorist cells with information that would guarantee their success, but I'm not saying Agent Jackson planted c4 or thermite or whatever the hell they use all over the building. In fact, if you actually read the thread, you'll find that I'm against that argument because there's no supporting evidence.

But that doesn't make the random-looking explosions on the lower floors any less suspicious. I don't know why they're there, but they're there.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're arguing as if I'm saying the government plotted 9/11.
That's what you make of it
That isn't what I've said at all. It is my belief that they allowed the attack to happen, and perhaps even went so far as to provide terrorist cells with information that would guarantee their success, but I'm not saying Agent Jackson planted c4 or thermite or whatever the hell they use all over the building. In fact, if you actually read the thread, you'll find that I'm against that argument because there's no supporting evidence.
From what I know they HAVE failed to communicate properly internally, giving the terrorist a way better chance of pulling it off.
But giving information to the enemy so they can crash a plane into a building? doesn't that seem a bit far fetched?
You have a group of terrorist, they take piloting lessons, they all board planes at the same time and take it over, they use the equipment on board to find the location there going too and fly into the building.
which step here would require them to get help from the government? and don't say "the idea" because members of this group of people have been doing terrorist acts for a long time now, always trying to get more victims/impact

But that doesn't make the random-looking explosions on the lower floors any less suspicious. I don't know why they're there, but they're there.
they probably are, but you answered it yourself, you don't know! when a building is severely damaged parts falling down, gas leaks whatever, it's not hard for something to explode and make it look like explosives.
I find your last comment in my quote rather tasteless to say the least.

Your precious superhero American firemen aren't experts on anything, just like our own very similar firemen.
They aren't highly schooled people, they are people who are taught to do a job adequately.
Sure they might know more about fire then you and me.
but I'm pretty sure I know more about computers then the average firemen.
Heck it's even might be my job but doesn't make me a expert.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't what I make of it. Read the thread before you make unsubstantiated claims. I've said multiple times that I don't believe the administration planned the attacks. They certainly took advantage of them, and may have allowed the attacks to happen, and may have aided the people involved, but they didn't plot 9/11. Seriously, read the thread.

The when is the most important factor, and they miraculously chose to do it on the day that NORAD war games were being held. I've explained this a few times already. I'm not going to explain it again. It's become painfully obvious to me you haven't bothered to read any material on what was going on the day of the attacks, the days leading up to the attacks and what happened afterwards. If you want to focus on the buildings, fine, but you're missing out on a wealth of knowledge.

I don't know, but the people inside of the buildings, the firemen and some of the people fleeing the buildings think they do, and so I'll take their word over yours as they experienced the event first-hand. Did you?

Precious American firemen? Where did I speak about American firemen? Is your country and America the only two countries in the world? I think not. I said you might want to import firemen from abroad. I'm quite certain firemen from other countries know what they're doing, and maybe the firemen in your country do too, but you're certainly not giving me that impression.

What would an "expert at computers" be, exactly? I would think of an expert in that field to be someone who can take apart a computer, put it together, find out what's wrong with it, fix it, determine how one can avoid any future problems, work his way around and OS with relative ease, knows the names of various parts of a computer, and so on and so forth. A fireman can do all of that in his field. Your average fireman may not be able to explain what fire actually is, but he's an expert in his field, his field being fire fighting, and he needs to know how fires start, whether it was intentional or accidental, how to keep it from spreading, how to keep it localized, how to put it out quickly and safely, what would exacerbate a fire, what would explode, and so on and so forth. It's his profession. It's his career choice. You can't walk into a firehouse and say, "So uh...yeah, I'm a fireman now. Give me a suit." No, you need to take plenty of written and physical tests.

o.0

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't what I make of it. Read the thread before you make unsubstantiated claims. I've said multiple times that I don't believe the administration planned the attacks. They certainly took advantage of them, and may have allowed the attacks to happen, and may have aided the people involved, but they didn't plot 9/11. Seriously, read the thread.

are you getting mad or something, I just said I didn't think you believed the administration planned it and you spew out all this garbage..
I have no interest in reading the whole thread, I just made a comment on the building collapsing naturally.

The when is the most important factor, and they miraculously chose to do it on the day that NORAD war games were being held. I've explained this a few times already. I'm not going to explain it again.
Thanks, I appreciate it, because yeah I really don't care

It's become painfully obvious to me you haven't bothered to read any material on what was going on the day of the attacks, the days leading up to the attacks and what happened afterwards. If you want to focus on the buildings, fine, but you're missing out on a wealth of knowledge.
No I haven't read the thread, I see no reason to do this.
Yes I know my share of information.
is it important at all? No. it was about the building

I don't know, but the people inside of the buildings, the firemen and some of the people fleeing the buildings think they do, and so I'll take their word over yours as they experienced the event first-hand. Did you?
yes you should, because people in shock always recall everything so perfectly well.
I'm not saying things happened like this, I'm saying that other things could of happened.

Precious American firemen? Where did I speak about American firemen? Is your country and America the only two countries in the world? I think not. I said you might want to import firemen from abroad. I'm quite certain firemen from other countries know what they're doing, and maybe the firemen in your country do too, but you're certainly not giving me that impression.
you're disrespecting OUR firemen with your unconsidered comments trying to "attack" me for stating that firemen are not experts.
and you just did it again with your "maybe"
How about you stop trying to make a fuzz about little things and stop disrespecting my countries fireman.
Thank you.

blablabla. A fireman can do all of that in his field. Your average fireman may not be able to explain what fire actually is.
that he actually might....... I mean that's really not that hard to figure out now, or is it
but he's an expert in his field, his field being fire fighting, and he needs to know how fires start
Oxygen, fuel, igniter? I remember learning that before hitting double digit age numbers.
whether it was intentional or accidental
No, that's up to the non-firemen-investigation team! They shouldn't be interested in that, they should be busy putting out the fire
how to keep it from spreading, how to keep it localized,
same thing, yes that would be a part of his job yes. does that make them a expert though?
how to put it out quickly and safely, what would exacerbate a fire, what would explode, and so on and so forth. It's his profession.
most of this is just common sense...
It's his career choice. You can't walk into a firehouse and say, "So uh...yeah, I'm a fireman now. Give me a suit." No, you need to take plenty of written and physical tests.
Yes, fireman are known for their high IQ...
now, before someone puts words in my mouth again. no obviously they ARE NOT stupid.
they are a brave group of people who are trained how to fight fire and that's it.
like a regular cop who goes out in his patrol car and tries to catch criminals red handed. they don't do all the investigating.
Firemen don't know the specifics and they shouldn't, they do their job and they do it good that's all what matters to them.
not how a fire started, not which material set it off and if it was an accident or not.
I REALLY hope you finally get my point but I really doubt it.
funny though how you can side track.

also from this point forward I won't be in this thread anymore because it can't lead to anything good this way
I've made my point, I'm satisfied, if anyone isn't you can always PM!

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"That's what you make of it" =/= You don't think the government plotted 9/11

That was your response to my reply, and it isn't open to very much interpretation. If you meant something else, you should have said something else because your reply only reinforced what I think you think.

If you don't care, and have no interest in reading the thread, or anything at all, why are you even posting? The topic of 9/11 is multifaceted and viewing it from only one angle doesn't make sense, which is exactly what you've made clear you've done and intend to continue doing.

You're saying other things may have happened, and I'm saying other people are saying other things may have happened. Don't forget you're the one who said the firemen couldn't even be trusted because they were nervous and they couldn't see the explosions. Once I provided proof that they did see the explosions, they had to be something other than what the trained firemen saw. As I said, they were there and you weren't. I'm going to take the word of people who were in the building on the lower floors, hearing, feeling and seeing explosions where there shouldn't have been any over yours. This is me just informing you that unless you have proof to the contrary, I really have no reason to entertain what you say, especially since you've made it clear you don't even care.

I'm not disrespecting your firemen. You are. You're the one who said they aren't experts at their field. You're the one who implied they weren't educated enough to be considered experts at their field. If you told one of them that, they'd probably laugh at you because they know otherwise. I'm saying if what you're saying is true, which is obviously isn't or your country would have burned down long ago, then maybe you should find other firemen. This is based on your analysis of your countrymen; not mine.

Really? That's all there is to fire fighting? This is why you're not a fire fighter and they are.

After the fire is out, they take a look around and if they see clear evidence that it was intentional, they have to report it. If it was extremely subtle, then there's an investigation, usually on the part of whatever insurance company is involved.

Because reading only bits and pieces of a much larger whole is easier than addressing all of their abilities at the same time! Here a few possibilities. Either you don't know anything about firemen, you're absolutely right about your firemen, or you're speaking contrary to what you know for the hell of it. Or maybe you just don't know what an expert is.

The rest of your post continues to bash firefighters, which isn't the topic of this thread (hilarious, coming from the person who just accused me "switching topics"), so I'll wrap it up and say you don't know what you're talking about. Why? Because you don't. I suggest you look up the definition of expert, because either you don't have a clue as to its meaning or you've set the bar so high, that only people who can put rockets into space can ever be considered experts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom