Refuse to Swing Person!! Read ON PLZ

Best answers
Hi PPL!! I have been playin ESF for couple months now and i have not played it in a week or so.. Anyway!! I started playin a couple days back and it will not swing the person when punchin them!! Meanin when i hold down right click when punching it will not hold there arm or there leg and start swingin them!! Instead it brings up a combo bar as if i pressed the left click.

I have uninstalled and installed again still same problems. Restored Default Keys same Problem i have also changed the key from right click to anyother key and it still does it!!

But i have 2 Say 1 time out of ten it will grap them not bring up Combo Bar! I no how2do it but it refuses 2 do it any help thanks!!

Best answers
U tellin me if i am punchin them and they are gettin Punched but they are still holdin down the Block Key i can Swing them!!

But my Friend i am tryin it on is not usin the block Key and i still cant swing him!!

Best answers
if you pass a certain amount of pre punches you will not be able to throw either. Try throwing only 2-3 prepunches in the beginning of the series then hold down right click. That should be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom