reduce energy cost

Best answers
please do so im sick and tired of having to power up every 5 secs and then get hit from some pest noob or when im so close to the enmey to hit them yet im out of energy please reduce the energy cost im tired of powering up so much to thne get kiled and have some stupid noob say omfg L33t i pwned joo in a retarded way

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you just need to get use to the games fast stylings a bit more , if you get use to the level of ki you burn up , then you should find a strategey to own the n00bs that we all luv to h8 for not reading a guide , most of them just come in game and say "how do i play" , we always go tell them go read the manaual , but it justs gets annoyying when they start asking "how do you do the combos"

on some point however , i agree with you , maybe attacks like solarflare should have a secondary weaker attack that blinds the opponenet for 2-4 seconds or so , but then again it would be spammed

any1 else with ideas ?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the team mentioned something about stamina based melee. I personally don't think we need to get more ki though. Ki management is one of the biggest skills you need to play the game. imo, taking that away would be taking away a solid part of gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom