redo for rezuko ki blast idea

Best answers
how about u redo it where instead of the balls he shoots those missle type things like when he did it to gohan in the saiyan saga the long ones like this

http://www.mechmod.com/gallery/alpha/mmalpha_014.jpg

sorta like a quick generic beam but detached and make it wher ehe keeps firing em until hje runs out of energy or you could make it like he holds he wrist and fires out those smaller more machine gun like ki blasts either one would be pretty cool and more dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The quick generic beams were blasts with trails. The generic blasts did have trails like the ki blasts (After all, they're just stronger versions of them), the signature moves like Big Bang Attack and Deathball don't have these trails. The ESF generic balls should have trails and then be used in this idea :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested this before, and they havent even replied, devs i mean.

Cool idea, as longa s its fast firing and moderately straight.

Best answers
Two things, one, i agree the trails should look liek that, but for the ki blats, it would give a tight feel to the game, and second where do i get that mod in the pic?!?!?!

Best answers
It's a mod... there's not really a set time. Since you play ESF you should know that...

Those blasts seem right, depending on how long the trail is

Best answers
yes the trails should only be so long, maybe depending on the power of the attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom