Red Arrow Player Markers

Best answers
Hey whats up, uhh ive been playing esf for a little over a couple months and haven't had any problems up to this point, but about a day or two ago, I noticed that the red arrows that are located above the heads of other players in the server had stopped appearing. At first this seemed like something I could just forget about, but believe it or not, without those tiny red arrows, it is tough as hell to see anyone. I restarted my computer, but the problem still existed. When i looked in the game options, of course there was nothing to enable or disable the arrows, and so I was (and still am) lost. Please if anyone knows of how to replace these red arrow markers to their rightful positions above the heads of my enemies I will be forever grateful. :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Type cl_drawdiamonds 1 into console.

Best answers
erm .... I never saw those arrows ... EVER o_o + I have another problem, (mind if I post it here, just delete it if u do) When I get attacked, and they start there moves, I can't dodge them ... I don't see the arrows appear in the left uppercorner and if I do ... they're already red :s I don't have enough time to click the right ones, so that makes me unable to dodge / persue a headon without winning. it sux :'( pls help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom