Recruitment Suggestion

Best answers
This may have been mentioned before and rejected, but I was thinking of putting a new forum here. The subject? Developer Wanted Ads.
I'm sure that many of the people that visit this site can produce material for game engines such as: Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2, Unreal 2003+, Quake, so on. So why not give the hard working people a place to find a job if they are in need?
There is currently no board of this type, and I, many other people, would be gratefull for this to happen.
The reason I am suggesting this is because if serious Modification groups need team members, where is there to go? People can read the front page, but what if those are the people that can not help the mod out in designing the material that they need? They have a harder time trying to find recruits and that is agonizing when you can not find anyone skilled enough.
So I suggest nicely, can you please think about putting a Wanted forum for the many various mods out there to look for recruits?
Thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. I like it but I have one thing to add. If added make the rules not to adv the site. Adv the contact where u can contact a team member or the leader.

I like the sugggestion.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Agreed. I like it but I have one thing to add. If added make the rules not to adv the site. Adv the contact where u can contact a team member or the leader.

I like the sugggestion.
Exactly and sticky a topic of the layout each seeker should use.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People seem to be developing their own mods fine outside of ESF, don't see a reason to have such a forum here recruiting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom