Recommend Stun opponent

Best answers
damn i have a suggestion and every1 attacks me

i explain everything clearly and ppl say i type a lot :D

even im getting tired of the debating lets wait for the beta :D

but i still think there should be some new kind of stun, since all the dbz games ive played have a stun. i cant name a dbz game where you cannot stun some1.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrizTophe

DMZ is ***.
What curse is 3 letters long? WHAT CURSE I ASK YOU!!! COME FORTH DEMON CURSING BOY OF BLUBBERING CURSITUDE! FILL MY HEAD CAVITY WITH YOUR WITTY THREE LETTER BLASPHEMY!!!

Is it poo?

Best answers
Blast! You've won this round... But there will be more star battles. And I'll be on the front of every last one of them!

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Best answers
LOL

G-A-Y is not that bad of a word...

I mean, what do we calll those kinds of ppl then? Homos?

I dont think so...

How bout fruits? A little too much.

And I love G-A-Y women... its called lesbian.

wow G.a.y. is not allowed but lesbian is???????????????

Best answers
Stunning would not be good for ESF's gameplay. Period. The only reason they stand and take attacks in the show is so they can test their strength. Cell stands there and takes final flash because he wants to test his strength against Vegeta in his new form. Vegeta takes hits against android 19 right after he goes ssj to test his new form. Frieza didn't run from spirit bomb because he was too proud to run away, plus, running probably wouldn't have got him away from the blast. As I said before, stunning just wouldn't be fun. If I want to stand there and blockstruggle a blast to test my newly aquired super saiyan status, I will. If I feel the right move to make is a teleport, then I will. If I want to enter a powerstruggle when I feel it is nesessary, I will. If you can't hit people with beams because they are teleporting, then that says something. Either A) Don't use beams, use melee or ki blasts B) wait for them to do something and counter C) I'm sure there's a C but I can't think of one right now :D . But yeah, just wait for the beta, and you'll see that everything is worked out for the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is great it should be in.That would make more people be able to kill there opponent.Wait i think you should slow down in speed.When your hurt not pass out.But they can use both remember buu shot at gohan when kenshinshin was hurt and gohan attacked buu.He blasted him and gohan passed out in the bushes

Best answers
Hmmmm lemme see here.

Have you ever played Bid For Power?

Bid for Power is like THE BEST Dragon Ball Z Mod that exists. It was so good that Funimation told them to remove any reference of Dragon Ball Z from the mod. Bid for Power was "violating" copyright laws.

Thats how good and accurate it was.

And lemme see... you DO get stunned in Bid For Power. And Enforcer you keep on saying there shouldnt be a stun mode but there ALREADY IS.

I'm just suggesting a new kind of stun where instead of being unable to do anything... which WILL slow down the game, you are forced to do something against an attack, which I don't think will slow down the game at all.

If you think ESF is good, check out Bid for Power and its Release Candidates. The latest version of Bid for Power had to remove all references of Dragon Ball, but the Release Candidates still had their true Dragon Ball references.

Originally posted by Enforcer15
... B) wait for them to do something and counter...
But who's gonna wait for an opponent to do something? You ususally wanna ki blast first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bid for power is no way the best dbz mod, it had nice gfx, thats it, the gameplay was the worset in a game i have ever seen!

Meele - hold a button and fly forward :/ how fun

Beams - ... beams that dont bend at all, they are like pulled out rubber, ***...

:S

Best answers
OK i stand corrected :)

Bid for Power I CONSIDER is the best Dragon Ball Z mod there is.

I mean it being sent a "cease and desist" order by funimation doesn't mean anything.

Also, it is a well known fact Bid for Power is the #1 mod for Quake 3, just like Counter-Strike is the #1 mod for Half-Life.

Another well-known fact is that ppl who suck at a game hate it. Like ppl who suck as CS says the game is ghey, even though it is the #1 mod and every1 else loves it... and they usually revert to other games.

It just depends on your taste. If you don't like something everyone else likes, then your tastes are very different from the majority of ppl.

I mean if you hate Bid of Power, and most other ppl love it, what does that say abt you?

:):):):):):) :p

Best answers
Chriztophe, there is currently NO stun in ESF. The only thing close to being a stun is when you get slammed into a wall/ground, your guy lays on the ground for like a second.

And also, someone smart would wait for your enemy to make the first move. If you are good, you can quickly counter it. For example, someone shoots a beam at you first, you can teleport out of the way and melee their ass.

Best answers
?????

Why do you keep saying theres no stun?

Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
The only time you can stun someone is when they are out of ki and can't defend themselves. Then you can smash them into a wall, the ceiling, the floor, whatever and hit them with an energy attack. But don't think you can get off a fully charged GG or K-Wave...recovery times are a bit too quik for that ;)
Isnt that a stun or did nighthawk make a mistake?

Also, where's the fun in teleporting out of the way? Less power struggles. Also, wouldnt you be pissed if you melee your opponent, maxed out your Kamehame wave, shot, then your opponent teleports next to you and melee's your ass? Whats the use of maxing out a K-wave if anyone can teleport out of its way? Why max out supers? Why even use supers? Why not just teleport, melee, teleport, melee, teleport, melee...

If you get good at teleporting and melee then you wont even need to super anymore.

If you punched some1 like 5 times in a row, dont they deserved to be stunned?

Beta will probably be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Bid for Power I CONSIDER is the best Dragon Ball Z mod there is.
Like what u want, i know your wrong:p

but dont say ppl who dont like a game, dont like it cos they suck, thats not true:rolleyes:

Examples..

me and a friend of mine play the street fighter games alot, but my firends been playing it alot more then i have, when playing as ken he kicks my ass totally lol, but its still fun as hell.

I play raceing games, multiplayer, i dont like playing it single player, cos i dont like it unless u have a good friend there to insult etc

;)

Best answers
LOL Tempus

OK OK

For you I may be wrong

But I like Bid for Power... and so does a whole bunch of ppl.

OK so we dont debate over this anymore:

I like Marvel VS Capcom 2 but I dont like Street Fighter 3.
Even though a lot of ppl like both games, and a lot of ppl like SF3, I just don't like it because its not my taste.

You dont like Bid of Power... thats you. I like Bid of Power, thats me. You might like SF3, thats you. I dont like SF3, thats me. And a lot of ppl, not all, who are not good at a game, hate it.

But I do have to correct you on something about Bid for Power. You said you just fly next to someone on turbo and thats melee. Thats wrong. You have to go next to some1 and press the melee button. If the computer of other players are hitting you just because it looks like theyre flying near you, thats because theyre flying, theyre on Turbo (or using Ki), and when they get close to you they press the melee button (ALT key). Only Gokou's Kaioken is like an invisible attack, where he can be a distance away, attack, and it seems like something invisible hit you.

Also the beams are made that way so you can redirect it if your opponent moves. If the beams bend, your gonna have a problem with beams bending behind ppl not hitting the target (just like a cretain Alpha we all know).

Best answers
If you miss your target you can always detonate your beam you know. Right click. And as for nighthawk saying if you run out of ki you are stunned, if you read his NEXT sentence, he says that if your out of ki and your meleed, you hit a wall and get stunned. Not when you just run out of ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

But I do have to correct you on something about Bid for Power. You said you just fly next to someone on turbo and thats melee. Thats wrong.

er, i never said that i said hold a button and fly forward, meaning the meele button.

edit: btw, the beams on the Alpha and like the ones on the beta still, they are more or less hard to control (i dont know yet) but they still bend.

---------

I like the old Street Fighter games, and 2d ones, i dont really enjoy the 3d ones cos they are way too slow for me:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
If you miss your target you can always detonate your beam you know. Right click. And as for nighthawk saying if you run out of ki you are stunned, if you read his NEXT sentence, he says that if your out of ki and your meleed, you hit a wall and get stunned. Not when you just run out of ki.
Then stop saying theres no stun, OK?

You said there should be no stun, it would slow down the game, then you said there isnt a stun, now what?

Make up your mind then. Stop saying stunning is bad if one kind of stun is there.

Best answers
abt your melee Tepus... yea ur right

but i do like it. and i never liked 3d street fighter... i think thats why they got rid of it and settled with marvel vs capcom and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom