recharge cell. and piccolo.

should cell and piccolo have this spell/wep.

• yes they should be able to regenerate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no they shouldnt its only buu. and him only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uub

Best answers
ok i can understand this that buu gets to gain hp. as in revive his ass.

but what about cell he can, if his head is blown off he can reform. why cant he revive his health, and cell got that spell from piccolo why doesnt he have it. im guessing only buu can? i think piccolo and cell should have that cast or wep wateva. aswell or it wouldnt be fair. please reply and view the poll.

Best answers
Uub said:
ok i can understand this that buu gets to gain hp. as in revive his ass.

but what about cell he can, if his head is blown off he can reform. why cant he revive his health, and cell got that spell from piccolo why doesnt he have it. im guessing only buu can? i think piccolo and cell should have that cast or wep wateva. aswell or it wouldnt be fair. please reply and view the poll.
i had to read the above text 5 times before i fully understood wat u said...

please slow down when you type or ateast read it before you click submit...

but piccolo and cell didnt regenerate damage only lost lims... buu was different as he was virtualy idistructable... so thats why only Buu gets to regenerate...

but this has also been suggested before and denied...

i give this suggestion: :no: (1 out of 5)

Uub

Best answers
listen lol, i dun care how many times u gotta read it.
but ok then lets say this then.

when blown up that can regenerate there body back to normal instead of dieing and getting death score things

Best answers
thus, making them immortal.
and i thought evm was un-balanced...
so you use the invinceble char, and you surely win.
and two piccolos fighting. 2 immortals fighing is very stupid right? so why the hell should the team add it!?!?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No bringing yourself back from the dead and there's no limb loss in ESF so it probably just isn't going to happen. Besides it's been suggested dozens of times already.

Best answers
And besides I dont know picolo can regen. he can only replace a hand or leg if he losses it he does not gain lives, no sir, no how, no way, not,nein,and he doesn't either.

Best answers
And besides I dont know picolo can regen. he can only replace a hand or leg
this is called regeneration..... :S

id say if u want reg so much play evm...........

Og'

Best answers
Piccolo and cell should be able to survive disks, maybe lose 50% of their health, but dont think they can do that as of now. And cell being able to never die... hm... Maybe he can regen once every 10-20 minutes or something, but being able to regen every death is kind of a ****ty idea.

Best answers
Its fine the way it is, you dont need any special regeneration ability or an ability to survive disks. Cell and Piccolo are both good enough characters that they dont need regeneration. Yes, in the show they can regenerate but this isnt the show, its a game and you need to keep it balanced.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the disks there very easy to evade making them less spamable so unless you are asleep while you play the disks arnt a rpob

about the idea i stick whit everybodey saing to unbalanced they can not regenerate ther hp only lost arns and legs loosing a lot of energy in the proces

Best answers
Well, when you are PSing, and you get a disc thrown at you, you cant really dodge em...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats difrent i think when in a PS you should be invoulnarable from everithing exept the PS beams

Best answers
you dont have any beat of damage from disks or melee
when you are in a ps, so evading the ****ing disks isnt a trick at all. the best use for them is when someone swoops at you and you know it.

Best answers
only way i think that could work if a the disc can cut off certain limbs piccolo and cell could regenerate then but that would require alot of time to code :]

Og'

Best answers
In 1.2 they are making disks cut you in random ways.. :O... all they have to do is make it so when a disk hits piccolo/cell/buu they dont die, but their model still changes.. then maybe they just rapidly lose hp unless they use the regen attack, which would drain all their ki, simple as that, and yet not unbalancing at all. If anything, annoying for wheoever is playing buu/cell/piccolo since they dont isntantly die. lol

Best answers
lol that would be odd to have half a piccilo fight, but it could work on friezas behalf it might put him up on the lvl with buu. BUt people would find a way to spam half bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom