Read Read Read Read Read I Not A Esf Noob No More Read Read Read Read

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
PLZ READ
GAME CREATORS AND ANYONE ELSE U SHOULD AGREE THAT U SHOULD CHANGE THE 120 SECONDS RULE IT SUX MY ****ING **** FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! AND U KNOW IT :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
watch your language.... and it keeps people from spamming the forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. We can see. why make a topic for it?
2. Keep the finger off the shift button
3. cursing? against mods? *grabs popcorn* This is gona be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nearly most of ur posts u have made u have yelled about that rule its there for a reason, use ur head before posting this kind of crap

*sits back with popcorn*

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as said earlier, the 120 second rule is here to prevent spam. Bandwidth is not only precious, but also pricey. So, for the sake of iG (the hoster of this forum), I say that the 120 second rule is wise. Someday, ChouSu, if you buy hosting from a massively popular and fast host, you will also find that bandwidth is not exactly cheap.

Just to tell you, this issue has been addressed before. In fact, it was actually lowered to 60 seconds for a time. However, there was an ungodly amount of spam, and the time limit was raised again. So, I hate to do this, but dont expect to see this time limit lowered again.

Now that the issue has been recapped and readdressed, I will close the thread. Sorry to disappoint u, ChaoSu :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom