*READ* Big ESF problem

Best answers
I installed my esf to steam. ITs installed in the right place (I'm sure) in the half life directory in steam apps under my username and all that. The game runs, and i can get into a game. My problem is that i cannot move or do anyhting in the game at all short of look around. I went to options and found that the keyboard section was blank. I hit reset defaults but it didnt work. I tried entering new keys but taht didnot work either. I went to control panel and tried to bind the keys from there but that didn't work, in the game it said it did not recognize the command move forward or say. I went into a game and started talking using the say command in control panel and they told me to go here. And that is as they say, that. Any help would be appreciated.

-Cheers, B_FH

Best answers
Ah ha! It works! Thank you endlessly, now time to go and pwn.

Best answers
Sierra do you know how to fix a problem with my sprites. With the amount of times ive posted you know im a noob. so when im loading up the game it says that sprites/voiceicon can not be found and just shuts off. I checked out esfstuff and couldnt find out what to do.

Best answers
gumbercules said:
Sierra do you know how to fix a problem with my sprites. With the amount of times ive posted you know im a noob. so when im loading up the game it says that sprites/voiceicon can not be found and just shuts off. I checked out esfstuff and couldnt find out what to do.
Never mind i found out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for a technical explanation, basically your controls were not bound, by downloading the back he replaced your kb_acts and kb_defs. Just for people who want to do it on their own ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom