I ain't gon be tha bad one in this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
u just can't control yourself can't u?

that "lol" is ****ty

I'mma do the intelligent thang and back out of this
I ain't gon be tha bad one in this
It's funny, you keep saying you're 'intelligent' and you're going to 'back out'... yet you reply everytime...
0/10 becuase I really don't like the sig, and that style

Best answers
it mightve been funny, but not after looking at it for this long.

PS: Been working on this one. PPS: Those might be EVM models, but I use em, not the game ^^. The Gt Goku is Davidskiwans.

Best answers
no nono no
nice background but
remove the blur from the characters
7/10

Best answers
9/10

Gosh, if i remove that blur, itll be all white and stuff. I'll PM it to you. and you'l see. I cant render that coz itll remove the bg.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So much DBZ... MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

First, I don't think you really needed to make a mini battleground in your sig. Second, for some reason the blue and green isn't very appealing to me. Third, it's DBZ for christ sake... Lastly, it has no border at all...

The only thing I even remotely like about it, is how the Eternal Dragon is just sorta poking his head in wondering what's going on.

1/10 (1 for the dragon)

Best answers
I loved ur old sig better, then again, this one is good too. Not quite usual for alucard to given a green bg colour.

PS: thanks for the honest rating ^^. Its still wip, sorta. I put in a border now.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks more like a failed stew then a sig... the gausian blur, and the shine around the characters and all is needless, not really a good sig.

2/10 (I hate to give 1's)

Best answers
9/10

My sig kinda sucks

I didn't work that much on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 and Growler, you two have just received :warning: Warnings :warning: for spamming with intent to flame.

Growler, as I understand it, you were on extremely thin ice. That, coupled with your current signature, which is impolite to say the least, means you get a nice permanent ban. Don't come back.

Ace, since this is only your second warning, learn from it before you end up like Growler.

Continue with the thread. That is all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont smoke, so the main part of the sig kinda turns me away.

The background looks somewhat mirrored, and i'd stick to a straight border line.

4/10, keep working on it.

Best answers
9/10

it's actually double mirrored

the original is just 1/4 of that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man WTF, you change your sigs everyday or hours or so, This one isn't good, Then render is plain and the text is ok, but the background really messes it up.

4.5/10

Best answers
I dunno
I just like making and changing them

But i'm running out of Ideeas. So tomorrow I'm gonna make one that's gonna stay for AT LEAST two days

7/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno who that is, but then again, I don't watch little girly shows. (JUST KIDDING, as a note to Pain...) But I like the background and the tilted font (By the way, can ya PM me and tell me how to til the font like that? I used to know how to do it, but then I stopped spending hours on my sigs and started making them simpler). Your sigs are usually kinda small, but somehow you make them look good that way.

10/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3/10..

You're color scheme doesn't seem well thought out, nor does your picture or font placement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom