Raditz Wip

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Marauder is right he needs to be bulkier(don`t know excatly how to write that o_o )

Best answers
Yea his arms definitely need to be bigger, as right now the shoulder pads look too high above the arms when they are at about the right spot. Fix that up and this will be the best raditz yet!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Biggest problem so far: Feet need to be somewhat more pointed, but not like vegeta's shoes, but moreso than they are now

Not the best image but feh

Best answers
I can't wait to see his head. I still haven't seen a raditz model that I've liked, so I'm really looking forward to this one. BTW, is there a way to make the armor look less...2D and more 3D? 'Cuz it looks like you cut it out from a raditz pic or somethin'..Anyways, keep at it. It's looking very good so far. And I think you might've made the legs a little too long...probably just me though.;D Keep up the good work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, now your gonna get crits from nuttzy, brace yourself f00

the arms look slightly too long, and the arms?, dont really look like arms, they look like a stretched cylinder, (which is probabaly what they are)

you need to shape them more like arms, sometimes a good skin can make it look better, but those arms definatlt need to be reshaped

his belt (tail) needs to be a little bit thicker

and just for style make the shoulderpads a little wider, just a little

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great work soo far, like usual. Only thing I see wrong is maybe his boots. He looks a little flat footed. Bring them up a bit, and make them a tiny bit pointer. Like stated in a previous post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many ppl said "make his legs/arms bigger" like 30... nah just kidding.. its just that everyone seemed to post the same thing the other person said.... and nuttzy they were pbp not cylenders :p

Best answers
Okay, well the rest of the model looks great but the boots kind of bother me. He looks almost like his boots are flat, not at an angle. maybe raise them off the ground more. So they aren't this low...

But probably not this high either.

Anyhow, other than that it looks great. And someone posted earlier saying the armor looks 2d, that's probably because it's a straight front view and the textured but non-skinned look is kind of flat from that angle.

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
Scratches and stuff aren't there because it isn't skinned yet... if you put scratches into the model that would look pretty screwed up, and be a lot higher poly.

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
that sounds cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom