radditz saga

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think its a g00d idea to be able to blast someones arm or feet of, like radditz to piccolo so that i you get blasted by blue beam, and it hits your arm the arm is of! that would be verry cool!!

Best answers
Well I like this idea. Only problem I can think of is the animation. But all they have to do is remove a part of each model so I guess it wouldn't be hard.

But some characters like buu, cell, and piccolo would be able to grow their arm back.

Also you could still be able to shoot beams, but your pl is just cut in half. Except for the attacks that don't require 2 arms.

Also, if someone with a very high pl melees you, your arm/leg can be dislocated and be broken. Not cut off, just twisted. (Like Android 17 or was it 18 did to Vegeta. You'd also hear a cracking sound.

Best answers
posts like this have been posted before. Having people blow up body parts will take too much code and would make the beta 2 longer to release.. not to mention lag the game more with body parts flying all over the place

Best answers
its impossible they would need to change models for every lost body part, and also how can you be so accurate to fire a shot at a dudes arm?? its impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom