Radditz Saga Help

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alright, Well I'm currently working on something "Top Secret ^_^" Thats why I haven't been online alot. Anyways, I need to know the conversasion between Goku, Gohan, Radditz, Old Geezer, bulma and Krillin. This conversasion took place when Radditz arrived at the Kame House. Anyone know it?

All I remember is Radditzsay something about Goku being his brother Goku goes inpossible then Old Geezer gets a flashback.

Thanks in advance :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
radditz was surprised because goku (kakarott) haven´t already killed the population of the world
the old geezer has his flashback, in which goku is a child and gohan(goku´s grandpa) found goku in the capsel, but goku was pure evil until he falls from something and hits his head
that changed goku to pure good
after that flashback he wanted goku to join the saiyin
but goku refused and radditz took gohan as hostage
he demands that goku kills 100 human beings

...that´s all i remember

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh yeah, Thanks man though I need the convo (Doh!) Thanks though, honestly I can remember a bit of it now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*Bump* Sorry But I really need this its important I get it oO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder why SS isnt in here *****in that spit double posted, damn hes a whiner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
chill, spit did not double post, well he did, but only to bump up the topic, and why r u flameing SS, i mean i know hes a loser and all but...

Tepus looks stupid and walks away

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
1] Who are you?
2] Why you flaming Ss, Hes cool
3] I double posted yeah, I notified you in my post and I apoligized. Your not even a mod and your giving me crap. Oh the irony, I better start crying

Best answers
To be fair, it doesn't sound like L33T ha4or is giving you problems over the double post, he's sarcastically wondering why SS isn't.

And don't worry about SS, he can be a bit jumpy but it's just the same things get brought up again & again, & again & again, and he likes to deal get tired/dead issues outta the way right away.

Best answers
Yo spitfire is this "Top Secret" thing your working on a game you're making with RpgMaker2000??

Just a guess.

Best answers
I'm getting this from the comic cause I ownz it ^_^ hope this helps!

GOKU: *GASP!* HRRR!
KRILLIN: What is it, Goku?! What's the matter?!
GOKU: Somethin's...Comin'...Somethin'...STRONG!!
MASTER ROSHI: What is it? I don't See-
BULMA: Better not be Yamcha-
GOKU: Much...Much more powerful...SUPER Powerful...!!! But What...What could possibly...!? THERE!!!!
KRILLIN: AAH!!!
GOKU: *GASP!*
RADITZ LANDS EVERYONE JUST STARES
RADITZ: My, my...All growed up, aren't we. Still, I'd know you anywhere...Kakarrot. You look...just like your father.
GOKU: Huh?!
KRILLIN: Wha...Wha's he talkin' about? And who is he?
RADITZ: Has something on this world DISTRACTED you, Kakarrot?? Your DUTY was to EXTERMINATE this species! What game have you been playing at!?
KRILLIN: Look, Pal...I don't know who you are, but...GO HOME! Scram! Shoo! Th' LAST thing we need is drunks like YOU hangin' around th' place--
GOKU: KRILLIN!!! DON'T GET ANY-
RADITZ SMACKS KRILLIN WITH HIS TAIL SENDING HIM FLYING AT KAMEHOUSE
GOKU: KRILLIN!!!
KRILLIN IN THE RUBBLE
KRILLIN: PWIK...PWIK...
GOKU AND RADDITZ
GOKU: WHY-Y-Y, YOU...!!!
GOKU, MASTER ROSHI, BULMA: A-A TAIL...!?!?
GOKU: Y-you've got...a TAIL...!! A tail...Just like I usta have...!!
RADITZ: Heh heh heh...and so, now that you know who I am--
GOKU: B-But, who ARE you...!?
RADITZ: You mean...you STILL don't...!? Impossible! You could NEVER have forgotten me...or our mission! What's happened to you, Kakarrot!? Did you take a blow to the HEAD!?
GOKU: Look, I don't know who this "KAKA" guy you're talkin' about is...But I'm SON GOKU!!
RADITZ: You're INSANE!! It MUST be a result of brain damage!!
GOKU: ...Okay! 'S true, I've got a scar maybe I DID hit my head once...But I was too little T' remember!
RADITZ: Damn you, but that WOULD explain it...
GOKU: Explain WHAT!? What th' heck are you TALKIN' about!?
MASTER ROSHI: Goku, your granpa, Son Gohan, he...he told me once that he found a baby in the woods, a baby with a TAIL. He was a WILD one, too, that baby...One what couldn't be tamed by anyone...THAT IS, until that baby fell down a gorge one day, hit his head, and pretty near died. But he was a TOUGH Li'L monkey! He pulled out've it, an' ever after, he was th' SWEETEST Li'L thing you'd ever hope T' see...
RADITZ: "SWEET" !?
GOKU: An' that baby...was ME!?
MASTER ROSHI: ...He was. Is.
BULMA: ...B-but what's that MEAN? Who's THAT guy? and what's he got T' do with GOKU!?
GOKU: ...ANSWER ME!! Who ARE you!?
RADITZ: Take warning-- if there is ANY trace of memories in there, I WILL find a way to reveal them!
RADITZ: SHRRRP *His tail re-coils around his waist*
RADITZ: We need you BACK, Kakarrot..your PEOPLE need you back!
KRILLIN: *crawling out of rubble* UNH...OO-WAH~
GOKU: Krillin! You okay--!?
KRILLIN: Y-yeah...But I dunno how...Be CAREFUL, Goku...He's more 'N human!
GOKU: Yeah, I noticed. Just lookin' at him makes my hair stand on end...An' that's never HAPPENED T' me before!
RADITZ: That is because you and I...We are the SAME!! YOU ARE NO EARTHLING! You are a SAIYAN WARRIOR...A member of the most POWERFUL RACE in the UNIVERSE!!
MASTER ROSHI: N-No...It...It CAN'T be...!!!
RADITZ: And I am RADITZ...Your older BROTHER!!!
KRILLIN: G...G...G...G...G-Goku's got a BROTHER...!?
BULMA: And he's...an ALIEN...!? N-no way...!!
GOKU: YOU LIAR!! Take it BACK!!
KRILLIN: If Goku's an ALIEN, why's he HERE!?
RADITZ: Heh Heh Heh... You may be sorry you asked, but the answer is a simple one. We are a warrior race...and an entrepreneurial one! We locate hospitable planets and sell them to other races looking for living space. But, to make those worlds suitable to their future residents, first we must EXTERMINATE the native inhabitants! When a saiyan warrior is fully grown, he is assigned to the most difficult worlds, with the most powerful natives. But first we warriors must have years of practice, for even as little children, we are, in time, sent to depopulate the WEAKER worlds...Worlds like THIS one! It's a lucky thing this world has a moon...you'd have wiped out all these vermin within the space of a few years...IF YOU HADN'T HIT YOUR DAMNED SOFT LITTLE HEAD!
KRILLIN: If...If this is TRUE...Th-Then all these things, they...they make PICCOLO look like Th' boy next door--!!
GOKU: WAIT a minute...Why is it "lucky" that Earth has a moon...!?
RADITZ: Is your brain THAT badly damaged!? Only when a moon shows her full face do we Saiyans show our true powers!!
KRILLIN, MASTER ROSHI, BULMA: A-HA--!!
GOKU: I've no idea what you're talking about!
RADITZ: That's Because--!! Your TAIL...!! Tell me, what happened to your TAIL--!!?
GOKU: Got cut off a long time ago. Why?
RADITZ: No WONDER you've become so comfortable in the weaklings world! You're passing for one of THEM...YOU, my own brother!!
GOKU: SHUT UP!! I don't care if you ARE my brother! I don't care if I AM an alien!! Krillin was RIGHT-- People like you are just WRONG!! I'm SON GOKU now--!! Get Th' heck off my planet!!
BULMA: You tell 'Im, Goku!
MASTER ROSHI: Nurture over nature, M'Boy! Goku's not just an EARTHLING...He's Th' best dang earthling I know!
KRILLIN: He even SAVED this planet once! So do us a favor an' just GO, will ya!?
RADITZ: Heh Heh Heh...Seriously, though, how do you expect me to do that...? I suppose you've forgotten that Vegeta, The Saiyan homeworld, was destroyed by collision with an asteroid...our entire race reduced to space dust...even our parents. YOUR parents, Kakarrot.
KRILLIN: ...
RADITZ: Of all our proud and mighty race, only four remain...including you! We survived only because we were on other worlds...exterminating their natives. Because we were doing "WRONG" as you put it, we are ALIVE--! WE remaining three recently found a planet which we know can be sold at a VERY high price the locals, howerever are POTENT. Even THREE Saiyan might have some trouble. Ah, but FOUR of us...! Thank the gods I remembered YOU, eh? Even my long-lost, Ill-Trained, amnesiac little BROTHER should be enough to tip the scales. PICTURE it, Kakarrot!!! Picture the CARNAGE! Fell your Saiyan blood STIR!!
GOKU: I WON'T...I'd rather DIE!!
RADITZ: Hmp...how very sad. But do tell me some-thing...is that your WHELP I see behind you?
GOKU: N-NO!!!
RADITZ: Oh, is that so...? I suppose ALL miserable earthlings have tails, then...?
GOKU: You leave him ALONE!!!
RADITZ: Sorry can't be done. If my own brother wont deign to help me...then I'll just have to borrow my tender young nephew, instead...
GOKU: One more STEP--and I'll KILL you--!!!
RADITZ USES ZANZOKEN AND KICKS GOKU IN THE STOMIC
GOKU: ...NGH...!! NNG...GGUHH...!!
GOHAN: DADDY-Y-Y!!
RADITZ: Oh, no, you don't.
KRILLIN, MASTER ROSHI: ...
GOHAN: BWAAAH!!
RADITZ: If you wish him returned to you ALIVE, Kakarrot...You will follow my orders...is that clear?
MASTER ROSHI: RRR...GUHH...!
KRILLIN: He...He beat Goku...W-with ONE KICK, yet...
RADITZ: I'll give you a full Earth day to...shall we say...agonize over it? WHEN you decide to join us...and you WILL decide it...WE shall require...proof...of yoru good intentions. Let's make it simple, One Hundred humans by this time tomorrow. Pile the bodies here, and don't think we won't count. Did you hear me!? I'll be looking forward to tomorrow. This is, after all, my only nephew...I'd hate to have to kill him.
KRILLIN: Y-You WOULDN'T...Y-You CAN'T--!!
RADITZ: Just to make sure we're clear on this...One hundred daed humans. This time tomorrow. Be here or he's dead.
GOHAN: WAAAH!!
RADITZ: Do it, and we fly off together to pile up a few million more bodies. Fail, and there'll be only one dead body--your son's.
GOKU: UNGH...!
KRILLIN: Y-you call yourself a warrior!? Usin' a KID..!?
MASTER ROSHI: H-He's right! If you think Goku'd ever go 'N' kill somebody, You're crazy!!!
RADITZ: The choice is his. If he values a hundred humans over his son. Fine. Although, I feel I should warn you, after my comrades and I exterminate the vermin on that other world...We most certainly shall return, and repeat the process here!
KRILLIN, MASTER ROSHI, BULMA: WHAT!?
KRILLIN: Y-You'll WH-WHA--?!?
RADITZ: I give the inhabitants of your puny planet...oh, lets say a MONTH...Once we three begin the clean-up process...Really, if you think about it, what difference does it make if Kakarrot should happen to give one hundred of you a head start...? Do you SEE now!? Your "choice" is NO choice at all, my dear younger brother!!
GOKU: Give me...back...my...SON...!!!
PICCOLO IS LISTENING IN
RADITZ: Make the RIGHT decision, O my brother...for YOUR sake, as well as his!
PICCOLO: ...!
RADITZ: *in the air* And also, PLEASE...Don't make the mistake of trying to fight me. Even if you HAD the power to challenge me, ,you haven't a fraction of the necessary traininig.
GOHAN: DAA-A-A-D-D-Y-Y-Y--!!!
GOKU: G-GO-O-O-HA-A-A-N!!!
RADITZ: Until tomorrow "Kakarrot"...!! *FLYS AWAY* WA HA HA HA HA !!!

ah thats it...man I"m tired...phew! Hope it helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah spit i wasnt givin you crap i was sayin why isnt SS cus all he does is b!tch

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks Hiro j00 rock. And 17 Why would it be for Rpg maker 2000 :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, I didn't have time till today. Guess I don't have to do it o_O

1337 Ha4or, don't flame. That was an unneccessary post, Sierra is the moderators problem not yours. Use the ignore user option in his profile if he upsets you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So I don't double post...

Previous post...
No problem Cucumba, At least I got it :) It wasn't your fault :)

New Post..
Just one quick thing What does Piccolo say right after that when he comes on the Island (Kame House oO)

Best answers
um right when he gets theres hes hidding, and raditz is still there. so he's just listening to their conversations...then when raditz leaves...I'm getting this right after raditz leaves right after he says har har har or what ever that stupid laugh you know.

GOKU: YOU...CAN'T...DO...THIS!! Y-You can't...do this.
BULMA: Goku! Goku! Are you okay!?
MASTER ROSHI: I'm sorry, Lad...W-We couldn't help--
GOKU: K-Kinto'un--!! To ME--!!
MASTER ROSHI: Wait!!! Don't go runnin' off half-cocked!!!
BULMA: Y-You CAN'T!! You'll be KILLED!!
KRILLIN: D'you think you're in any contion T' FIGHT!??
GOKU: B-But I...I've gotta do SOMETHING--
MASTER ROSHI: Then lets think...
BULMA: How AWFUL...! Finding your f amily after all this time, and then...to find out it's someone like HIM...
GOKU: I-It doesn't matter...No matter WHO he is, I'll never forgive him--
KRILLIN: So, then...What're you gonna do? I never seen ANYBODY that strong--I-I mean, if he C'n even take YOU down--
GOKU: ...His TAIL. His weakness is his TAIL, An' if he's got Th' same weakness I did...All I gotta do is CRUSH it...And his power'll DROP.
MASTER ROSHI: N-Now that Y' MENTION it--
KRILLIN: --That's FINE, but...how Th' heck're Y' gonna GET T' it!?
GOKU: I can't....That is, not by myself.
KRILLIN: *GLAK*
MASTER ROSHI: NOW we're talkin'--!! Don' you worry, son--We'll help Th' best we can. Course no one knows the whereabouts of Yamcha or Tenshinhan but...
KRILLIN: ...B-But if Th-The Th-Th-Three've us F-fuh-Fight T'gether...We're all gonna die. But, Hey! If we all buy it, Bulma C'n use Th' Dragon Balls T' bring us all back, right??
BULMA: Don't mention it!
GOKU: No, Krillin...She CAN'T! I found out that shenlong never grants the same wish twice...and you An' Kame-Sen'nin have ALREADY been brought back T' life! This time...death means DEATH!!
MASTER ROSHI: ....
KRILLIN: I, Uh...Yeah, Huh?
GOKU: You'll still help me Tho', right?
MASTER ROSHI: 'C-Course we will, eh boy??
KRILLIN: S-Sure W-Wi-Without a M-Muh-Moment's doubt!! "Death means Death," huh...? I'll NEVER get a girl-friend at THIS rate--
BULMA: ...Speaking of Dragon Balls, how's THIS for an idea?? Why dontcha get all seven T'gether an' tell shenlong "SAVE THE WORLD!" or whatever??
KRILLIN: Bulma, you're a GENIUS!!
MASTER ROSHI: Thinkin' T' find all seven in one day, eh, son...?
KRILLIN: Oh...Right...
GOKU: --All right, then! He won't be expectin' an attack. We should be able T' catch him off-guard, no probelm.
MASTER ROSHI: B-But we dont' even know where he's at, ,plus--
GOKU: --Bulma!! You still carryin' that Dragon Ball radar??
BULMA: --You're RIGHT!! Gohan's HAT!! There's a DRAGON BALL on it, isn't there--!!
THEY LOOK AT RADAR
BULMA: ...THERE!! Moving Incredibly fast!!
MASTER ROSHI: Where's he headin', I wonder...?
EVERYONE: IT STOPPED!!!
MASTER ROSHI: Thank goodness! He's staying on Earth!
GOKU: "Good" is RIGHT! Good for him...Good for US!!
KRILLIN: W-We may even have a chance've WINNIN' this thing--!! Not MUCH've a chance, but...
MASTER ROSHI: Always better T' die feelin' optimistic, or so I always say...
PICCOLO: You haven't a chance...
KRILLIN: Wha!?
GOKU, KRILLIN, BULMA, TURTLE: PICCOLO!!!
GOKU: And what are YOU doing here!?
PICCOLO: ...I want HIM.
BULMA: EEEE-YAAA!!
GOKU: You two know each other, huh? Figures.
PICCOLO: He and I have...met. And you three have not a prayer against him. Place your hopes in ME, or place them not at all...Know you well his strength surpasses that of you or I...Alone, we find ourselves equally out-matched...Together, however, our powers may prove just strong enough!!
GOKU: ...Could be. Mind telling me what's in it for you?
PICCOLO: I bear you no love; that much is true. And whether your son lives or dies is a matter benath my notice...But I have PLANS for this world, and I allow NO ONE to interfere! The moment after we use our combined power to destroy this raggedy Saiyaman...I turn MY powers on YOU...and THIS time, the Earth shall be MINE!!
GOKU: You're welcome T' TRY...and I intend T' play along until my boy is SAFE...AFTER that, Tho', all bets are off!
PICCOLO: So be it. I pray only that I may contain my NAUSEA at the thought of joining with you...
GOKU: BULMA! Gimme the RADAR--
BULMA: Huh? Wha?? O-Okay...
GOKU JUMPS ON KINUTOON WITH A "SHUMP"
GOKU: Hey, Pic! Can Y' keep up with my CLOUD!?
PICCOLO: Spare me your folly. The speed of my flight will speak for itself.
PICCOLO AND GOKU SPEED OFF
KRILLIN, MASTER ROSHI, BULMA: ...
KRILLIN: A-Are we S'pposed T' be HAPPY, or...?
MASTER ROSHI: Dunno 'bout "happy"...But if those 'Uns are joinin' forces you C'n bet...We're all in F'r one heck've a FRACAS. Heck, they may even WIN Th' darn thing! I, F'R one, don' intend T' MISS it!! BULMA!! Where's that radar thingamajig pointin' at!? We're goin' along for Th' ride!!

man thats the last time I do that...it hurts lol
I gotta hold the book and type at the same time...well there you go again...bleh hope it helps AGAIN...lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Okay what does radditz say to Gohan later on? lol just kidding, Thanks man.

Best answers
lol included in what?

I'd be willing to help you more if...you told me what your working on...dont worry I can keep secrets..gehehehe...and made me like a job as official scripter or somethign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom